Bunny lover joints a hunting forum?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ignore the idiots! It's pretty sound of you to join the site, in search of knowledge, despite your reservations about killing bunnies.     I have killed a crazy numbr of animals in my life, and yet

I'd also recommend the Weihrauch springers. Especially the 95 and 97k's. Fantastic rifles

http://www.hullcartridge.co.uk/downloads/Weihrauch%2007%20Catalogue.pdf   job done Regards   Dean

Welcome aboard mate!

Don't worry about the pest control but not shooting bunnies thing. I took my 'little' brother out a few years back and as a kid he'd had pet rabbits but thought he'd be cool with seeing a rabbit getting shot. We were up on a dutch barn and a bunny came out 30 yards away. i took it with his rifle he'd bought and it slumped over, still with grass in its mouth.

Proud of my clinically perfect shot, I turned to look at him. He'd gone grey!

Funnily enough, I've taken him pigeon shooting with shotguns recently and he was fine with it! Killed a few himself too.

Good luck with your rekindled hobby.

ATB

Duncan

Welcome......If your looking for a good spring air rifle let me recommend a weihrauch HW77, I have one myself and cant fault it and you can find a set up second hand for not alot really

Hope this help

Regards

Dean

Thanks Dean. Was looking at some of the weihrauch range, partly the reason I wanted a used one. Out of my price range now.

Now to get familiar with their model numbers o.O

Quality is remembered, long after the price paid is forgotten ;)