• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 quentin

quentin

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 339 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:23 pm

pattertdale pups for sale 1 bitch 6 dogs rough and smoth coated black with a brownish tint and pure black .
from working home bitch has died and been hand reared from 3 weeks she was the best terrier bitch i ever own or seen working above or bellow ground,very clever,unberleverable nose,
for fox and could catch them in thick cover on top.people on here have seen her do this,she stayed till dug to or bolt her fox,she was a ugly thing but a marvel in the field and account for one hell of alot of foxes every year,(9 years old)little bitch easy span
the sire is a dog that is only 1.5 yaers old and mated her by mistake ,but i have dug to him twice this year and he has stayed well and has shown the right minerals up to now.good ed and easy to span ready 4 weeks time 180 bitches 150 for dogs no dck eds working homes tel 07826892539 n.yorkshire will put up pic of father mother and pups over next few days
  • Wxm likes this

#2 christian71

christian71

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,316 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 09:51 pm

pattertdale pups for sale 1 bitch 6 dogs rough and smoth coated black with a brownish tint and pure black .
from working home bitch has died and been hand reared from 3 weeks she was the best terrier bitch i ever own or seen working above or bellow ground,very clever,unberleverable nose,
for fox and could catch them in thick cover on top.people on here have seen her do this,she stayed till dug to or bolt her fox,she was a ugly thing but a marvel in the field and account for one hell of alot of foxes every year,(9 years old)little bitch easy span
the sire is a dog that is only 1.5 yaers old and mated her by mistake ,but i have dug to him twice this year and he has stayed well and has shown the right minerals up to now.good ed and easy to span ready 4 weeks time 180 bitches 150 for dogs no dck eds working homes tel 07826892539 n.yorkshire will put up pic of father mother and pups over next few days

Would the bitch still be alive if you had of aborted the pups??????
  • Blainy88 likes this

#3 Guest_joball_*

Guest_joball_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:22 pm

Making some nice dosh there of an accident, can anyone else smell bullshit

#4 Work them hard

Work them hard

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 514 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:51 pm

How come you want £30 more for a bitch mate? Just curious.

And whats the background of the sire? No offence mate its abit exspensive for an accidental mating with an unproven sire, He may be showing he has the minerals at the moment but he could quite easily jib the next time you dig him.

Far too many litters being bred from unproven dogs which is why the dog world is flooded with crap.

It only takes a trip to the vet to get a litter aborted if it is truly accidental.
  • chrisbullx and beefy like this

#5 quentin

quentin

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 339 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:35 pm

joball your pric mate and you dont know me i been at this game 30 years mate and people who no me and my dogs will tell i dont do bullshit,but people like you are full of shte gobbing of from behind a key board,armchair hunters never dug f**k all
  • bigrifle, jporter and johnharris like this

#6 rob284

rob284

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:51 pm

How come you want 30 more for a bitch mate? Just curious.

And whats the background of the sire? No offence mate its abit exspensive for an accidental mating with an unproven sire, He may be showing he has the minerals at the moment but he could quite easily jib the next time you dig him.

Far too many litters being bred from unproven dogs which is why the dog world is flooded with crap.

It only takes a trip to the vet to get a litter aborted if it is truly accidental.

Hes gotta sell em accident or not. If you wasinterested you wouldnt start complain would you. Dont ruin his post by postung negatives. he told enough truth and if you aint happy with the litter jog on. Not his fault. Atb with the litter
  • bigrifle, Born To Dig, tilfertilfer and 1 other like this

#7 northern terrierwork

northern terrierwork

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 274 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 07:38 pm

i must say mate they could turn out well if what you say is true but if its in your best interest's for them to be worked you would be happy to give them free to good holmes..

#8 t10shp

t10shp

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:04 pm

even if he put them up for nowt folk would say there shite and he would get stick

#9 Big bald beautiful

Big bald beautiful

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,853 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:27 am

If they were nowt I would have one to shut my dog up in kennels

#10 dpb82uk

dpb82uk

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:13 am

if they were free all the peddlers wud be after them

#11 Guest_joball_*

Guest_joball_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:03 am

joball your pric mate and you dont know me i been at this game 30 years mate and people who no me and my dogs will tell i dont do bullshit,but people like you are full of shte gobbing of from behind a key board,armchair hunters never dug f**k all

I go out with lads that have been doing just or longer than you and I'd know what they'd of done with that litter, they certainly wouldnt be selling them, also show what.you know about me I've dug a few holes not many but have a few. If you where worth your salt in the terrier game your mates would want them.

#12 quentin

quentin

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 339 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:46 pm

your a fuckwit mate,
  • snizle06 likes this

#13 johnharris

johnharris

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 666 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 08:03 pm

. If you where worth your salt in the terrier game your mates would want them.
This is true mind you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users