lithium battery

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pal's one has an indicator on the top for the charge level and for that sort of money I'd expect it gold plated aswell lol

ive got two, great, just slip in your pocket. they have a power level indicator so you can check whats left in them. would hate to go back to lead batteries but they are expensive,

They have a fuel gauge to tell you when the are going to run out!

Im thinking about buying a lithium battery just wondering if anyone uses them and what they think of them , thanks

ive had a 14amp hour one now for about the last 15months and its served me well. i wont go back to the old type battery now.

Am with trig on this one, ive got a 14amp too and wouldnt go back either :thumbs:

Great battery apart from the jack plug connection on them is shite ,it always knocks of a the wrong time so i cut mine off and just attached the wires on the lamp to it but now the fcuking thing keeps heating up the wires ,but once ye get one you will never want to go back to the sealed gel batteries :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher330

I've got a 10 amp with my striker, lasts for hours. I've been out for 4 hours and still only used about half the power. I have changed the bulb to a 50 watt though, we compared it to a 100watt and its not noticeably different :)

I havent got to use mine yet because the dog had a slight injury to one of its pads last week, so im dying to get out with it, to see how long it lasts on the 22amp with a 100watt bulb :)

Best things since sliced breed !!

I`ve got a 22 and a 4 (with the tracer led gun lamp) and would never go back to carrying a housebrick battery again.

All the folk that think they are too expensive have never used one, and are too tight to buy one anyway :laugh:

Great battery apart from the jack plug connection on them is shite ,it always knocks of a the wrong time so i cut mine off and just attached the wires on the lamp to it but now the fcuking thing keeps heating up the wires ,but once ye get one you will never want to go back to the sealed gel batteries :thumbs:

that problem with the plug is easily solved buy taping the plug. i always wrap tape over the plug and around the battery just to hold the plug steady, it holds the plug in one place and stops the conection failing on you in the middle of a run.

that problem with the plug is easily solved buy taping the plug. i always wrap tape over the plug and around the battery just to hold the plug steady, it holds the plug in one place and stops the conection failing on you in the middle of a run.

I done that mate but the saltor eventually broke inside it