22 pistol & 410 pistol

Earth,

Better than you having to prove yourself in quoting law, i'd be asking them to supply me with the the Act that has changed the law ;) If they magically come up with one, then I would ask for that in writing. I'd then do some research on whatever they have quoted to see whether it is a load of clap trap. Which undoubtedly it is.

Why should you do all the work :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earth, which FEO do you come under? Is it C F?

I've been told a few times "we don't issue x for y", but when questioned further they can't back it up.

Oh, and the law patently hasn't changed. There have been no new acts of parliament affecting the issue of FAC's. The VCR bill changed the wording of a few bits of the Firearms act, but nothing that will affect the issue of S5 firearms.

I was told "economic reasons is not classed as "good reason" for increasing your ammunition allowance (I wanted to reload, but had a buy 50/hold 100 limit). I pointed out that I wanted to reload to improve the consistency and accuracy, which would improve public safety, and that the smallest box of bullets I could buy was 100. They eventually relented.

I was also told "we don't allow solid slug for boar, only for practical shotgun". Eh? Even though I work on a farm that farms wild boar?

I'm currently fighting them to get rid of the restrictive territorial condition. The FEO is on my side but Kidlington are being arses about it!

Earth, which FEO do you come under? Is it C F?

I've been told a few times "we don't issue x for y", but when questioned further they can't back it up.

Oh, and the law patently hasn't changed. There have been no new acts of parliament affecting the issue of FAC's. The VCR bill changed the wording of a few bits of the Firearms act, but nothing that will affect the issue of S5 firearms.

I was told "economic reasons is not classed as "good reason" for increasing your ammunition allowance (I wanted to reload, but had a buy 50/hold 100 limit). I pointed out that I wanted to reload to improve the consistency and accuracy, which would improve public safety, and that the smallest box of bullets I could buy was 100. They eventually relented.

I was also told "we don't allow solid slug for boar, only for practical shotgun". Eh? Even though I work on a farm that farms wild boar?

I'm currently fighting them to get rid of the restrictive territorial condition. The FEO is on my side but Kidlington are being arses about it!

yeas mat, CF and what a twat he is.

you farming wild boar on SG organics now then?

No mate, that's where I live, not where I was working.

SS, most people call it a closed or open certificate. The legalese terminology is "restrictive territorial condition" or "less restrictive territorial condition".