22 pistol & 410 pistol

well a mates just put in for a .410 shot pistol for dispatch and has been granted that was monday

when i had the officer here i told him i was applying for a 410 which he said would be fine, as i said a few wks later he refused it as the law has changed.

so your friend has the ticket now and it states a 410 pistol for dispatch work?

what force is this with as i will be getting on the phone to kidlington once i know.

well a mates just put in for a .410 shot pistol for dispatch and has been granted that was monday

when i had the officer here i told him i was applying for a 410 which he said would be fine, as i said a few wks later he refused it as the law has changed.

what force is this with as i will be getting on the phone to kidlington once i know.

so what about all the lads that already have them :hmm:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what about all the lads that already have them :hmm:

If what my feo told me 'IS' true, the lads better take up shooting rats around barns :laugh:

Have got the PM from Donny, going to get onto kidlington today, see what shit hits what fan :yes:

Hi mate, did you ever get this sorted. Its maybe been mentioned but cant you put a .410 on your section one firearms this way you can have multiple shots a minimum barrel length of 12inches and over all is 24inches, as far as the firearms act states

There was a guy up here in the Shetland isles , who was struggling too keep his .410 pistol the only way they allowed him too keep was too not shoot it but this is only because he wanted keep it as he said it was a peice of family history. obviously this couldnt be done with a new gun but it may be something too look at.

Liam

Just to let you know i had an email this afternoon from the firearms department that my licence had been posted out this morning!

find a gun now! thats the biggest problem! anybody now anything or somebody let me know! good price payed!

ATB

Rob

you were correct. had a heated discussion and repeated what some of you lads have said to which the reply was, 'thames valley police' dont like giving tickets for dispatch work.

IF there are any lads on here that have been issued a ticket recently OR had theirs recently renewed from kidlington(OXON), please send me a PM.

Whether they like issuing them or not is not up to them or up for debate Earth. They are legally bound to grant you whatever you ask for providing you have good reason ;)

What TVP have told you about shot pistols for dispatch work is a pack of lies. No changes to firearms licensing or the Firearms Acts have recently gone through. The only thing would possibly be a change in the force's policy. Even so, that would not supersede the law.

Whether they like issuing them or not is not up to them or up for debate Earth. They are legally bound to grant you whatever you ask for providing you have good reason ;)

What TVP have told you about shot pistols for dispatch work is a pack of lies. No changes to firearms licensing or the Firearms Acts have recently gone through. The only thing would possibly be a change in the force's policy. Even so, that would not supersede the law.

Well said SS, the mini Hitlers don't create the law and it isn't their job to amend it on a whim.

sportingshooter,i wish to follow this up just to show them up. have you any evidence i can produce to show them up please?

sportingshooter,i wish to follow this up just to show them up. have you any evidence i can produce to show them up please?

its called the law :laugh:

law against them that believe they no it all and when i dont doesnt mean a great deal.

making a call to a friend who is armed response in a decond AND a spit away from you paulus ;) in a second to see what he has to say.

law against them that believe they no it all and when i dont doesnt mean a great deal.

making a call to a friend who is armed response in a decond AND a spit away from you paulus ;) in a second to see what he has to say.

phill1572 :hmm:

N Griffin. ;) .

off the phone to him now, looks like my feo is going to look a tit VERY soon :yes:

N Griffin. ;) .

off the phone to him now, looks like my feo is going to look a tit VERY soon :yes:

thought he ran the bnp :laugh: :laugh:

N Griffin. ;) .

thought he ran the bnp :laugh: :laugh:

you know him too then and couldnt meet a nicer copper :victory:

got the oxon boys looking into it too(amounst a freeky stalker :blink: ) and the wiltshire bobbys.. :D