• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopes ya likes folks atb bunnys.

?

Posted Images

macca prices vary , on the individual birds , i have none left now i gain great pleasure from breeding schooling them , I will be trying again this season if i am succesfull i shall be posting pics etc . i have bred hundreds over the yrs but 211 was a very rewarding yr , ther colours seem to be getting better , we will see what 212 brings fingers xst for a good un . atb bunnys.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've a 6x4 shed built into my aviary but to be honest it's a bit of a waste of a shed just for the birds to roost in,i wish i had built off it and maybe wired it in half so i could use one half and the birds have the other half and use pop holes to get in or out.A 6x4 shed with a aviary built off it can hold a few pairs of different sorts i'd say with not to much bother and you'd still have a bit of space in there for the youngsters.

i used to have an 8 x 4 for roosting wrth an aviary off either side Edited by the_stig