• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hopes ya likes folks atb bunnys.

?

Posted Images

yeah mala good yr 211 for the birds , bred forty this last time , have been breeding mules for decades love to see the spring come in . see what 212 brings . still got a few to go all be finch noted dont keep cock canaries or any other finch cock types only the red un . atb bunnys.

Do like the white necked ones and that one in the top right of the pic above is very nice indeed,the same bird a few pics above it as well i'm sure.Catching my mules up this week to leave the natives to breed in peace,will get some pics up of mine when i do.

yeah fireman the white pea throated types have complete white fronts some yellows some buffs the blue pied his a yellow bird one of 2 yellow pieds this211 yr . the pics dont do most justice has some are very striking and brightly coloured hence being of yellow feather . the canary she has put for me are sib bred over many generastions , breeding every 4 yrs for replacement stock ,atbbunnys