A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

Spot on mate... I will send you some info on the dogs breeding a family tree going back to the 60s mate..

She will be spoilt rotten with the kids haha

Ain't many dogs that people can say they can trace the line back that far, look forward to seeing the pics of the pups in the future lads as they are all crackers

i know mate, vics blue doesnt even scratch the surface lol..

I can go back 40 odd year on the sire and dams side.. And pics with 90% of the dogs in there breeding mate

I read the post on 1 for the pot and you lads get some top results, I'll get you over for some sport 1 night mate :thumbs:

tryed doing a search but nothing coming up so could any one put a link up for that post must of missed that one....dont no how with the 30page minshaw threads!!

what you wanting info on fella??

Spot on mate... I will send you some info on the dogs breeding a family tree going back to the 60s mate..

She will be spoilt rotten with the kids haha

Ain't many dogs that people can say they can trace the line back that far, look forward to seeing the pics of the pups in the future lads as they are all crackers

i know mate, vics blue doesnt even scratch the surface lol..

I can go back 40 odd year on the sire and dams side.. And pics with 90% of the dogs in there breeding mate

I read the post on 1 for the pot and you lads get some top results, I'll get you over for some sport 1 night mate :thumbs:

tryed doing a search but nothing coming up so could any one put a link up for that post must of missed that one....dont no how with the 30page minshaw threads!!

what you wanting info on fella??

on the thread 1 for the pot!!

Any chance of putting some pictures of Jess up

The pup chilling now, she's got a nice comfy bed but prefers slumming it on the floor. :D

S1030072-1.jpg

good luck with the pup johnny. looks a real strong type suited to the terrain you hunt. hope you get many years of enjoyment from her.atb :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Johnny..i've told our lad to get you some pics of Jess the pups dam put on here..so fingers crossed it's getting sorted asap but he's away playing football now so we may have to wait a little longer yet haha? Have you chosen a name for her yet then? As for not wanting to kip in a comfy bed then she's like Don because he's the bloody same..i've seen snow and ice in the dog run and him just lying curled up with a dry patch underneath him lol...perfectly good kennel with raised bed so no draft and a big quilt in it yet he prefers to rough it? :blink: ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 1

Any chance of putting some pictures of Jess up

The pup chilling now, she's got a nice comfy bed but prefers slumming it on the floor. :D

S1030072-1.jpg

good luck with the pup johnny. looks a real strong type suited to the terrain you hunt. hope you get many years of enjoyment from her.atb :thumbs:

Cheers darbo mate, really looking forward to testing her out in the future on the hills.

Johnny..i've told our lad to get you some pics of Jess the pups dam put on here..so fingers crossed it's getting sorted asap but he's away playing football now so we may have to wait a little longer yet haha? Have you chosen a name for her yet then? As for not wanting to kip in a comfy bed then she's like Don because he's the bloody same..i've seen snow and ice in the dog run and him just lying curled up with a dry patch underneath him lol...perfectly good kennel with raised bed so no draft and a big quilt in it yet he prefers to rough it? :blink: ATB Andy. ;)

Cheers And, just got to say mate just as your dogs are a credit to you so is your lad, a real genuine lad who lives for the dogs and didn't think twice about going out of his way to help our travelling, a credit to you mate.

No name as yet, I'm leaning towards Bron which is Welsh for "fair chested" though my daughter wants Gwen or Megan, the missus likes Fly and my 4 yr old lad wants her to be Batman. :D A name will fit her personality in the next day or two, I was going to call her Donna. :D

Good luck with the pup and imho it was worth the journey to get a dog out of tried and tested stuff.

Cheers Del. :thumbs:

Your dead right Del all this "if only you was closer" rubbish, if you want a dog with good breeding then there isn't anywhere on this island thats too far !!

• Like 1

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem :thumbs: ,an old contributer to the countrymans weekly once said to me .and i quote THE INGREDIENTS ARE ALL THERE ITS UP TO YOU TO BAKE THE CAKE .good luck and enjoy your pup :victory:

:thumbs:

Cheers woodga.