A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

good luck with your pup mate,and sp yeah they are full minshaws

Full minshaws when dons out of a full border collie how do you work that one out

:no: take it to pm instead of on the forum, once again Johnny good luck with it and I look forward to seeing your lurchers run in the future :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Thanks for starting the thread Jai :thumbs: A big thank you to you for driving me it was much appreciated, I don't know what I can add to what you've already said.

It was great to meet young frankel and a big thank you for making our journey much easier, it was great to see aDONis in the flesh, my type of dog.The pup as settled in real well, she's bold and confident and full of beans.I'm over the moon being given the chance of bringing a well bred pup on out of generations of grafters and regardless of any names attached to the dogs they're well bred lurchers, something as running dog men we all look for in a pup.I'm a big fan of collie blooded dogs and Don ticks all the boxes for me, regardless of what all the Minshaw knockers think I'm happy with the pup and hopefully she'll give plenty of great hunts in the future.

Once again thanks to all the lads concerned and we'll get together next season and give the pup the graft she's been bred for.

Atb John

ps.....I'll get some pics off her up later. :thumbs:

• Like 7

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread yet again..

any shit that gets said on this thread wants deleted off straight away.

The thread is about a lad and a pup.. Lets keep it that way

• Like 10

How many litters has don sired and how many seasons he had running game cause I've seen people slated on for studding out 3/4 year old dogs it's not a dig just question atb with pup

All the very best with the young un guys and pleased you weren't disappointed with her sire the Don dog :victory: .My son Frankel said you lads were top guys and are obviously dedicated as shown by the time and miles you drove to collect your pup. Like Ideation said all this "too far" bollox is exactly that if you genuinely want your "goal"? Just to answer Suffolkpoacher about Don well all i have to say is i have a list as long as my arm of people wanting to use him as a stud and some of those people are WELL renowned in this world of "lurcherdom"..i'd like to think that these folk have seen something in the Don dog which will enhance what they are looking for in their working dogs? Those that want to fire in the snidey comments well their opinion means little to me as more than likely this time next year they will have their kennels turned into an aviary and be keeping canaries and such :whistling: ..once again i sincerely hope that you have many many years of fun with that bitch and i can guarantee 100% as and when you lads want to see the Don at graft during the hunting season then it will NOT be a problem..he is ALWAYS ready to roll lol. Wise words there WOODGA..have heard those myself in the past mate :thumbs: . ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 5

Spot on mate... I will send you some info on the dogs breeding a family tree going back to the 60s mate..

She will be spoilt rotten with the kids haha

Cheers J, the kids are over the moon and the pup isn't fazed by all the attention infact she's loving it.

I look forward to that family tree. :thumbs:

Spot on mate... I will send you some info on the dogs breeding a family tree going back to the 60s mate..

Ain't many dogs that people can say they can trace the line back that far, look forward to seeing the pics of the pups in the future lads as they are all crackers

• Like 1

Ain't many dogs that people can say they can trace the line back that far, look forward to seeing the pics of the pups in the future lads as they are all crackers

i know mate, vics blue doesnt even scratch the surface lol..

I can go back 40 odd year on the sire and dams side.. And pics with 90% of the dogs in there breeding mate

I can go back 40 odd year on the sire and dams side.. And pics with 90% of the dogs in there breeding mate

I read the post on 1 for the pot and you lads get some top results, I'll get you over for some sport 1 night mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

I read the post on 1 for the pot and you lads get some top results, I'll get you over for some sport 1 night mate :thumbs:

tryed doing a search but nothing coming up so could any one put a link up for that post must of missed that one....dont no how with the 30page minshaw threads!!