A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

just gos to show that some people will put the miles in to get to the right dog makes me think that maby not all the members of thl are keyboard warriors :thumbs:

yea your bangon their rubyjet ,i,ve been lucky and never had 2 stray from my own area ,but that could all change and i would be willing 2 go anywere for the right dog :thumbs:
  • Like 1

just gos to show that some people will put the miles in to get to the right dog makes me think that maby not all the members of thl are keyboard warriors :thumbs:

yea your bangon their rubyjet ,i,ve been lucky and never had 2 stray from my own area ,but that could all change and i would be willing 2 go anywere for the right dog :thumbs:

bang on the money had a 7 hour round trip to look at a 27tts sal/bull/grey myself only to see my half cross bitch stright line it on a white arse when i told the lad it wasent for me he looked gutted but just becouse id made the trip i wasent going to part with my money for the sake of it :no:

Glad you'se like the pup mate. :victory: I'm pretty sure she'll do ok for you. The bitch is a good little lamping bitch got no pictures of it along side any game because we don't own it a lad over the road does and he's not one for taking pictures anyways. And i've done most of the lamping with Don and he's absolute bang on, got a dog out of him my self and he's doing good in his first season aswell. We'll definetly have to do the long drive again and me and my brother frankel will show you the dog's grafting :thumbs: Good luck with the pup. I'm glad they've all got good homes mate.

• Like 2

Glad you'se like the pup mate. :victory: I'm pretty sure she'll do ok for you. The bitch is a good little lamping bitch got no pictures of it along side any game because we don't own it a lad over the road does and he's not one for taking pictures anyways. And i've done most of the lamping with Don and he's absolute bang on, got a dog out of him my self and he's doing good in his first season aswell. We'll definetly have to do the long drive again and me and my brother frankel will show you the dog's grafting :thumbs: Good luck with the pup. I'm glad they've all got good homes mate.

She's a cracker mate and a credit to those who bred her :thumbs: I'm sure johnny and I will be making the long drive up sometime next season, or whenever invited matey :thumbs: