A very worthwhile mission. . .

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

All the best in the future with the pup i am 100% she will do the job for you...

was great to meet some top lads. The travel wasnt a problem lads, just trying to help out.

I know what you mean by over priced food, i payed nearly a tenner for a sarnie and a coffee lol

how did she travel on the way home?? She was great on my part of the journey!

• Like 1

2 litters at 3 years old mate.

They were bred for family and mates and lads who owned the bitches.. One lad who has a bitch is my uncle and out of that litter majority went to family and friends.. The lad who owns the dam to these pups is a very good friend and lives 50 yards from me and she only had 3 pups. My hunting partner got one, millet got one and the lad who bred them was going to keep one but things change so he couldnt so now johnny has one..

I suppose what i am trying to say is that he isnt just lining any bitch they are selected and are done as favours really..

Edited by frankel

They were bred for family and mates and lads who owned the bitches.. One lad who has a bitch is my uncle and out of that litter majority went to family and friends.. The lad who owns the dam to these pups is a very good friend and lives 50 yards from me and she only had 3 pups. My hunting partner got one, millet got one and the lad who bred them was going to keep one but things change so he couldnt so now johnny has one..

Did you not want a pup as being out of a full minshaw and don

Did you not want a pup as being out of a full minshaw and don

no mate i have swift & don in my kennels.. My brother has reggie which is a full minshaw and a minshaw bitch in his kennels.. So we have enough..

One day in the future i will have a pup from don in my kennels hopefully sooner rather than later... You never know what can happen with running dogs..

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem :thumbs: ,an old contributer to the countrymans weekly once said to me .and i quote THE INGREDIENTS ARE ALL THERE ITS UP TO YOU TO BAKE THE CAKE .good luck and enjoy your pup :victory:

• Like 9

The road were i explain what i think is a minshaw and then a band wagon of wierdos tell me i am wrong and i dont own a minshaw at all lol..

Im not saying its you, but i have said in a previous thread and one before that and one before that what my dogs are..

• Like 2

The road were i explain what i think is a minshaw and then a band wagon of wierdos tell me i am wrong and i dont own a minshaw at all lol..

Im not saying its you, but i have said in a previous thread and one before that and one before that what my dogs are..

Ok mate will say no more