A very worthwhile mission. . .

Well today, Johnnyboy68 and I went on a bit of a mission :laugh:

Johnnyboy appeared at mine around lunch, and we jumped in the motor. Just shy of 4 hours later we were pulling into a service station somewhere in the vicinity of Bolton :thumbs:

A quick cup of tea and over priced burger later, and the reason for our drive had appeared, none other than Frankel from here, complete with the Don dog and one of his pups in tow.

We had a good chat for half an hour or so, the usual dog talk and then hit the road again, this time with the pup on the back seat :toast:

Another 4 hours and we were sitting in Johnnyboys kitchen drinking a cuppa as his two kids gave pup their full attention :laugh:

8 hours well spent i think ;)

I'd like to say a massive thankyou to Frankel both for the pup and also for driving a 5 hour round trip to get closer to us and cut down our journey time to a managable 8 hours. It was a pleasure to meet him, and you couldn't wish to meet a nicer bloke, a proper gent :thumbs: Hopefully it was the first of many happy meetings :thumbs: It was also really good to see Don in the flesh, and what a dog, for what we do down here, you couldnt wish for anything else, all the right bits in the right places and then some :yes:

Just goes to show as well how much bollocks the old 'if only you were closer' is :laugh:

atb

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going out with the dogs for the morning.. No doubt now that the word minshaw has been said on here along with don in the same sentance the band wagon full of idiots will be on ruining a thread ye

Who's the tree hugging hippy with the pup :laugh:

strong looking pup and out of that breeding you just know. if its in the parents its in the pups its up to you to bring it out which im sure will be no problem ,an old contributer to the countrymans

Posted Images

Johnnyboy until i figure out how to break in and steal it without Gem barking the house down :laugh: She's cracking mate, very bold etc.

Although i'm sure i will get some use out of it :laugh: Someone has to take his dogs out when he breaks himself :tongue2:

Edited by Ideation