Lost in Suffolk.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pal off pigeon watch is going to hand out posters for you's in the area, just a shame i'm in the north east or I'd be helping as well

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post

Lost in suffolk in Great Barton nr Bury St Edmunds,she's a old fella's pride and joy and got her self spaced out on a cock day and just dissapeared.The old boy and a few others spent long into the nig

Posted Images

his home again, in bits still im afraid, his planning a few hours sleep and back out 1st light, me and fireman are over there with him tomorrow, more for support,a last cditch atempt to make sure she hasnt gone to ground an got stuck,silly as it may sound for a springer but he wont stop till his found her one way or the other. fingers xd some dog warden will wake up and shake a leg as its monday and shes been gone since friday now, everything that can be done is so thanks everyone, this sort of thing is keeping the ol man going, haveing her on sites. hez, your a star mate, :thumbs:

• Like 1

I just fired this around a few beaters on the local shoot here in Norwich, I'll also get it fired across to a guy I know who lives near Bury :thumbs:....

I hope you find it in the mean time though mate, its a heartbreaker when a dog disapeers like that :cry:

I just fired this around a few beaters on the local shoot here in Norwich, I'll also get it fired across to a guy I know who lives near Bury :thumbs:....

I hope you find it in the mean time though mate, its a heartbreaker when a dog disapeers like that :cry:

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post :yes:

• Like 3

Many thanks Jasper and the more folks hear about her the better the chances of her coming home,we took the day off work to rewalk the whole shoot,checked a few holes,railway line,every ditch and hedge but still no sign of her.Posters up in vets,etc and just hope she comes to light soon as the old boy has lost a stone in weight through worry already.

Edited by fireman