Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Lost in Suffolk.

My pal off pigeon watch is going to hand out posters for you's in the area, just a shame i'm in the north east or I'd be helping as well

• Like 3

Tell N.S I've gave my pal from there his number please as I ain't got no texts or minutes to let him know :thumbs:

• Like 1

You are helping mate and every bit helps,thanks very much for it as well. :notworthy:

Just wish I was closer mate :yes: but I'll keep checking the other forums that I've posted on :thumbs:

• Like 1

The poor man, i'm like you bearinator, if i lived closer i would certainly be out with the old guy helping to look for his dog, :cray: have you put a call out on the local radio station, just a thought mate. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Have you checked doglost site mate, there was a springer spotted on there other day,not sure if its your area tho

• Like 1

his home again, in bits still im afraid, his planning a few hours sleep and back out 1st light, me and fireman are over there with him tomorrow, more for support,a last cditch atempt to make sure she hasnt gone to ground an got stuck,silly as it may sound for a springer but he wont stop till his found her one way or the other. fingers xd some dog warden will wake up and shake a leg as its monday and shes been gone since friday now, everything that can be done is so thanks everyone, this sort of thing is keeping the ol man going, haveing her on sites. hez, your a star mate, :thumbs:

• Like 1

Have you checked doglost site mate, there was a springer spotted on there other day,not sure if its your area tho

think mothers now put her on it mate, thanks atb,NS

No bother mate :thumbs: I should be on tomorrow morning before I go to work so I'll check the forums then, well if you call working the dogs a job :victory:

I just fired this around a few beaters on the local shoot here in Norwich, I'll also get it fired across to a guy I know who lives near Bury :thumbs:....

I hope you find it in the mean time though mate, its a heartbreaker when a dog disapeers like that :cry:

I just fired this around a few beaters on the local shoot here in Norwich, I'll also get it fired across to a guy I know who lives near Bury :thumbs:....

I hope you find it in the mean time though mate, its a heartbreaker when a dog disapeers like that :cry:

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post :yes:

• Like 3

just read this, bartons about 4mile from me, i'll keep me eyes and ears open. a.t.b...

Yokel.

• Like 2

Many thanks Jasper and the more folks hear about her the better the chances of her coming home,we took the day off work to rewalk the whole shoot,checked a few holes,railway line,every ditch and hedge but still no sign of her.Posters up in vets,etc and just hope she comes to light soon as the old boy has lost a stone in weight through worry already.

Edited by fireman