Lost in Suffolk.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pal off pigeon watch is going to hand out posters for you's in the area, just a shame i'm in the north east or I'd be helping as well

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post

Lost in suffolk in Great Barton nr Bury St Edmunds,she's a old fella's pride and joy and got her self spaced out on a cock day and just dissapeared.The old boy and a few others spent long into the nig

Posted Images

Massive thanks to everyone that done something to help,the old fella is just a tad chuffed to say the least.and i ain't to proud to say i choked up when i heard the grand news :icon_redface::laugh: .Thanks again :victory: .

He was nearly in tears on the phone as well :laugh:, The people on the other sites are pleased as well :boogy:

• Like 2

I'm so pleased for the old guy, :boogie: It's always nice to come back on a site and hear that a dog thats been lost or stolen has been reunited with it's owner... :yes: and thank you to you mate for keeping us all up to date over the last few day.. :air_kiss: BRILLIANT NEWS. :victory: :victory:

• Like 2

Ha ha. Think they both spent the day flat out in the armchair.followed by an hour quality time up the woods.happy days. Get your. Dogs chiped an goes to prove dont give up looking. Hope this gives a bita hart for those people with missing dogs.again. Massive thanks to everyone. I don't have to worry about me dad aswell now. Less he comes on here an sees his been getting called old. he can still cover a few miles on Suffolk clay with the best of them.Atb NS.

Edited by hedge mumper

Hedge mumper, sorry for calling him old, ;) the reason i feel for anyone who's lost or had a dog stolen is, (it could be me one day) :cray: and i know how ill it would make me mate. :cray: tell him from me, (there's a lot easier ways to lose a few pounds in weight) :laugh: so glad their together again. atb :victory:

• Like 2

Hedge mumper, sorry for calling him old, ;) the reason i feel for anyone who's lost or had a dog stolen is, (it could be me one day) :cray: and i know how ill it would make me mate. :cray: tell him from me, (there's a lot easier ways to lose a few pounds in weight) :laugh: so glad their together again. atb :victory:

It could happen to anyone :yes: , I got 2 stolen terrier dogs back after 6 months as a few members on here know and the thief got his comeuppance :whistling: .

Once again lads buzzing for my pals dad and the bloke he told me to get in touch with is sorting that out for me so there will a surprise coming down there in a few months, I might even deliver it personally if I get time off the shoot and the pest and vermin control work :victory:

• Like 1