Lost in Suffolk.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pal off pigeon watch is going to hand out posters for you's in the area, just a shame i'm in the north east or I'd be helping as well

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post

Lost in suffolk in Great Barton nr Bury St Edmunds,she's a old fella's pride and joy and got her self spaced out on a cock day and just dissapeared.The old boy and a few others spent long into the nig

Posted Images

Many thanks Jasper and the more folks hear about her the better the chances of her coming home,we took the day off work to rewalk the whole shoot,checked a few holes,railway line,every ditch and hedge but still no sign of her.Posters up in vets,etc and just hope she comes to light soon as the old boy has lost a stone in weight through worry already.

That's not so good if he's loosing weight through worrying, :cray: I don't know what else to suggest fireman, other than, tell him to stay positive, ;) i can only imagine how the poor guy must be feeling, finger's crossed here mate that she's found soon. :thumbs:

Edited by mintstick999
  • Like 1

just read this, bartons about 4mile from me, i'll keep me eyes and ears open. a.t.b...

Yokel.

sweet mate,I dont think its weight from worry so much as the miles his covered from dawn till dusk everyday, his home and back on google earth planning tomrrows section. were in from another long day, me ol chap has lost a stone in 3 days, still no luck, though in my opinion the fact we havent found her after kicking up every bramble bush and thickit for miles of the area is not such a bad thing,for me it brings more hope that shes still out there sat by a fire with a bit of luck, if she has been picked up shes the kind of dog that would make a dash for home given the1st opertunity id imadgine,(if if his out without her, she will sit under his jeans on the washing line or wont move from his armchair) still no explaining how a dog so attached to its owner(vice vercer) came to get lost in a couple of mins out of site brushing through the wood on a cock shoot,? all stoped and hunted with him till dark and we were stright over with more dogs 4x4s lamps and people serching well into the night,?? jaspa, thank you, we've had some amazeing hospitality from locels and even made friends with some that are also out ,wellies on hunting the area,also provideing the odd warm by the fire and cups of tea,, Dog lost have attended in a fasion above and beyound the call of duty and have peppered the area with lost posters for miles around etc. my hat is well and truely off to the work they've crunched already, thanks to me mate fireman an mrs for putting the time and footwork in with us,hez, :thumbs: all we need now is the ol boys springer back and we can enjoy the footwork with her kicking a few bits an bobs out the cover for our dogs,likely in the form of a few beasties off his place if the land owner dont mind his manners, thanks all,atb,NS :victory: Edited by hedge mumper

This must be her on Doglost, posters can be printed, emailed and shared

http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=36603

I hope she is found soon, we had a cocker spaniel spend 3 nights down a badger set and came out OK.

This must be her on Doglost, posters can be printed, emailed and shared

http://www.doglost.c...php?dogId=36603

I hope she is found soon, we had a cocker spaniel spend 3 nights down a badger set and came out OK.

That is her and reading how folks who don't know her or her owner are going out there way to try to help gives me faith there's some good people in the world and she'll end up back at home,many thanks again to all you folks who are doing what you can. :notworthy: :notworthy:

• Like 1

No thanks needed to me Fireman as I know what it's like losing a dog on a shoot but I got mine back as she had travelled 8 miles and the people who took her in treat her like royalty :yes: I don't think mine wanted to leave her new friends house for my kennels :laugh: