Lost in Suffolk.

Lost in suffolk in Great Barton nr Bury St Edmunds,she's a old fella's pride and joy and got her self spaced out on a cock day and just dissapeared.The old boy and a few others spent long into the night looking for her and we didn't find a sign of her so she well might have been picked by someone,so if you hear of her being found please let us know asap and there is a good reward for her return.

post-12788-0-43754700-1327783259.jpg

Edited by fireman
  • Like 2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pal off pigeon watch is going to hand out posters for you's in the area, just a shame i'm in the north east or I'd be helping as well

Respect Jasper since I can't like your post

Lost in suffolk in Great Barton nr Bury St Edmunds,she's a old fella's pride and joy and got her self spaced out on a cock day and just dissapeared.The old boy and a few others spent long into the nig

Posted Images

Horrible [bANNED TEXT] this happens i hope you find her i had a springer missing for nearly 3 weeks and all the time she was only a few streets away living the life of riley in an house were the young lads who found her their perants were spoiling her to death but never thought that she belonged to some one else.

• Like 2

No mate,fecking heart wrenching sight to see a old boy out on his feet,wet through after hours and hours of searching in the rain until nigh on midnight for her and he was up and looking before dawn the next day.