anybody with dogs that doesnt work or has someone home all day?

since i got my pup hes been noisy when left alone, he cries howls and rattles the crate, all i tried hasnt worked to stop it and now my old man has had enough, he is in bed ill most of the time and cant look after him when im out, and back at work so ive been told to sell him sadly as he was showing that hes keen to go for the bunnies. :thumbdown:

so i need to get shot of the fella, anybody interested pm me please

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me this site is classic the lad is obviously a youngster and lives in his fathers house so doesn't reAly have much say in the house. His father is bed bound Ill not well whatever. They have a mat

I retract the statement about the lads dad being ill I don't know how ill he is and shouldnt have called him a tool, for that I apologise.

Stick him in a old folks home..

since i got my pup hes been noisy when left alone, he cries howls and rattles the crate, all i tried hasnt worked to stop it and now my old man has had enough, he is in bed ill most of the time and cant look after him when im out, and back at work so ive been told to sell him sadly as he was showing that hes keen to go for the bunnies. :thumbdown:

Another one for the merry-go-round.

Six months does appear to be the age most folk get fed up with their pups.

I hope the pup is the exception to the rule and finds a 'caring' home.

Yours in sport Pernod

• Like 4

Yours in sport Pernod

Yours in sport Pernod

i dont want to get rid of him but its not my house... there are other factors like my bullie flips out when he cries and howls, hes cost me a fair bit of cash at the vets if i didnt want him i would of left him there with a 300£ bill the last visit.

Why not let the dog have the run of the house during the day and put a basket on the landing?? if the pup knows someones in the house he will calm down eventualy how long is he left locked in a crate??

i tried leaving him to roam upstairs and my room, hes shredded my carpet and detroyed my blinds, he gets crated if i have to go out and cant take him, in the crate at night next to me hes fine, if i go shower and leave him in there he starts, hes in it now with the gate open, if i was to leave the room he would follow and when doors are shut he will start the noise even on the landing, my bullie is downstairs

Edited by Jamo

Sounds like a classic case of seperation anxiety!....

yes but nothing we try is working at all, my dad has had enough

What happened to him to cost you £300 at the vets?

What happened to him to cost you £300 at the vets?

he got his skin ripped open by my bull terrier because he was screaming trying to climb out of the penn he was in in the frontroom, that was £300, another time they both got my workbag with empty food packets in and he told him off for thata nip on the ribs you can see the scar in the photo £100 and another on his face from when he tried to claim a rabbit skin i was holding and he nipped his face then £90 with 3 vivists to the vets as he kept managing to rub/scratch them out...