2 more today

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out today for a bit of bushing with one of my mates i had to lend a dog so a quick call to twobobdog1 and i was off to pick his little choc bitch up(sister to mine) my mate had an 8 munth old bla

went out today for a bit of bushing with one of my mates i had to lend a dog so a quick call to twobobdog1 and i was off to pick his little choc bitch up(sister to mine) my mate had an 8 munth old black bitch he got from me .........we went to my mates permo were there is a big dyke that runs for over a mile the dog were strait on from the word go and foxes seamed to be going all ways and we got cought out not ready and missed the first 4 :censored: the dogs were doing well but we couldnt shoot for sh.t then the number five bolted and a quick disspach number 1 but then the next 4 also got away then we spoted a fox about 30 feet up a tree so i got a pic then it jumped from the tree for a quick disspach all in all a good day and some real good fun :thumbs:

008-3.jpg

007-2.jpg

009-5.jpg

004-13.jpg

good going mate cracker pic