Another night out - better numbers

Hi Guys,

Had another night out on the lamp after some bunnies with Jackboy off here, thanks to Jack for great night out, Weather was bang on, slight drizzle lots of cloud and decent wind.

Had a couple of strange moments too, the bitch had a decent run on a young un caught it as it made for the hedge, knocked the lamp off awaiting the retrieve.... she blumming dropped it, my own fault for turning lamp off too soon maybe.

The other one had us both baffled, she was running a rabbit well in the centre of the beam then she seemed to lose ground and I couldnt see her.... I kept the ,lamp on the bunny all the way to the hedge, I thought what the hells going on??... then we heard the tell tale sqweeks.. she must of kicked up a rabbit right under her nose and gone after that one, we where both amused and baffled.

All in all a good night on difficult terrain .... small turf and wheat fields with open bottoms fields bagged half a dozen.

Thanks

post-36768-0-48296800-1327582000_thumb.jpg

I kept the ,lamp on the bunny all the way to the hedge, I thought what the hells going on??... then we heard the tell tale sqweeks.. she must of kicked up a rabbit right under her nose and gone after that one,

Had that happen a few times. Great when you hear the squeal but bloody annoying when you dont and end up just watching the rabbit disapear with no dog in sight :D