6 replies to this topic

#1 MrsChamp606

MrsChamp606

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:47 pm

Hi Guys,

Had another night out on the lamp after some bunnies with Jackboy off here, thanks to Jack for great night out, Weather was bang on, slight drizzle lots of cloud and decent wind.

Had a couple of strange moments too, the bitch had a decent run on a young un caught it as it made for the hedge, knocked the lamp off awaiting the retrieve.... she blumming dropped it, my own fault for turning lamp off too soon maybe.

The other one had us both baffled, she was running a rabbit well in the centre of the beam then she seemed to lose ground and I couldnt see her.... I kept the ,lamp on the bunny all the way to the hedge, I thought what the hells going on??... then we heard the tell tale sqweeks.. she must of kicked up a rabbit right under her nose and gone after that one, we where both amused and baffled.

All in all a good night on difficult terrain .... small turf and wheat fields with open bottoms fields bagged half a dozen.

Thanks

Attached File  last night 2.JPG   92.97KB   4 downloads

#2 mighty celt

mighty celt

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:04 pm

well done, :thumbs: :thumbs:

#3 jackboy

jackboy

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:20 pm

not a bad night, shame every field wasn't as good as that one :yes:

#4 Irish Lurcher

Irish Lurcher

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 6,472 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:45 pm

Good work lads, nice dog.

#5 MrsChamp606

MrsChamp606

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:46 pm

Cheers guys, I know jack if only haha! Was stil a good night and I'm sure we wil paying another visit their ;)

#6 Moll.

Moll.

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 08:04 pm

I kept the ,lamp on the bunny all the way to the hedge, I thought what the hells going on??... then we heard the tell tale sqweeks.. she must of kicked up a rabbit right under her nose and gone after that one,

Had that happen a few times. Great when you hear the squeal but bloody annoying when you dont and end up just watching the rabbit disapear with no dog in sight :D

#7 MrsChamp606

MrsChamp606

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 611 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 11:31 pm

Haha thankfully she bagged a bunny in the end!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users