Bull x poach golly bred single handed bitch

Guest D.F.K

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DFK Don't meen to be hard mate but the best thing to do is PTS mate She's nearly killed her own pup (is it) 3 times, she's not the quickist, she's took a liking to sheep, she's left a trail of distr

want rid of my bitch..   reasons she has nearly killed my pup twice the dog has taken a liking to sheep over the last 3 months.......the dog has not done anything wrong work wise, there are people h

you dont even know me you   Listen pal im giving a dog away whats your problem.....your talking to me like you know me? you dont? do you know the dog? you dont!!   it has f**k all to do with you,

Posted Images

want rid of my bitch..

reasons she has nearly killed my pup twice the dog has taken a liking to sheep over the last 3 months.......the dog has not done anything wrong work wise, there are people here you can vouch for this bitch. she knows her job

not the fastest dog in the world....wich is also a draw back in the quarry an land i hunt.

ive just had enough shes become a liability an left a path of destruction in local area.

trial ill be giving with the dog to show you im not an idiot.

ideally im after a swop for a terrier, the original deal was a keeper was taking her for a terrier pup. the fella messed around an the litter died. i dont really want money for the dog just correct home.

but im really after a terrier dog working or started work with good blood in its viens this bitch is reliable and will make good terrier mans dog and lamps to high standard.

dont messages me trying to get a free dog to pass on for big bucks you will not get this bitch with just a good talk ive had her for 3 years.

atb dfk

cum stains down your trackies ...

mate i gave away a bull x a little while ago....similar situation and the stick i got about him being a jacker a sheep killer and all that...i found a good home and hes doing well from what i hear........dont listen to the silly twats on here half of them dont no there head from there asshole

• Like 1

Stunning looking Bitch that mate....i would have taken her if she was still available......had a similar situation with a dog of mine....she wasnt a working dog but took a liking to sheep and the issue was solved after one session of being put to the ram's.....doubt it would work on such a slight build of a dog but maybe worth a try.Hope she's get's the second chance mate and new home she needs

Simply gobsmacked that the bitch is still there, DFK wrote with honesty and whoever took that bitch on would get just that, an honest bitch.

It baffels me that people expect 'every' lurcher to be 100% stock steady. Sure, that would be the ideal but for folk who don't live in sheep country and need a car trip to see some, well they are gonna struggle have a 100% stock steady dog, especially when their dogs have a very high prey drive. Those dogs simply cannot see sheep enough on a regular basis throughout their lives.

We have seen enough posts on here when people who 'do' live in sheep country see their dog break every rule and pitch in..!

So get off the high horses people, some of us simply cannot have that ideal dog, I certainly don't and have to choose my running a bit more careful.. And i'd sooner do that, than knock holy feck out of a dog on the rare occasion it see's 'em..!

• Like 1

Simply gobsmacked that the bitch is still there, DFK wrote with honesty and whoever took that bitch on would get just that, an honest bitch.

It baffels me that people expect 'every' lurcher to be 100% stock steady. Sure, that would be the ideal but for folk who don't live in sheep country and need a car trip to see some, well they are gonna struggle have a 100% stock steady dog, especially when their dogs have a very high prey drive. Those dogs simply cannot see sheep enough on a regular basis throughout their lives.

We have seen enough posts on here when people who 'do' live in sheep country see their dog break every rule and pitch in..!

So get off the high horses people, some of us simply cannot have that ideal dog, I certainly don't and have to choose my running a bit more careful.. And i'd sooner do that, than knock holy feck out of a dog on the rare occasion it see's 'em..!

Im gob smacked that some one can put up a dog thats left a trail of destruction,and is a liability,in the owners words.and lads try and justify it.As for the sheep thing well yes surely if your taking a dog into the countryside it should be stock brocken! if the dog has had a couple then it must be going into sheep country.Sheep are a car drive away :laugh: So its to hard to take a pup out and let it know they are not on the menu.Then maybe take the dog out a couple of times each summer,as a reminder.There are lads out there working hard to try and get the hunting ban lifted(,although we all know it ant going to happen),And then there are others walking around with dogs that will go for what ever moves,but thats ok cause the owners were to lazy to even try and there dogs are well hard.And thats not a high horse just the truth. Edited by weasle

Im gob smacked that some one can put up a dog thats left a trail of destruction,and is a liability,in the owners words.and lads try and justify it.As for the sheep thing well yes surely if your taking a dog into the countryside it should be stock brocken! if the dog has had a couple then it must be going into sheep country.Sheep are a car drive away :laugh: So its to hard to take a pup out and let it know they are not on the menu.Then maybe take the dog out a couple of times each summer,as a reminder.There are lads out there working hard to try and get the hunting ban lifted(,although we all know it ant going to happen),And then there are others walking around with dogs that will go for what ever moves,but thats ok cause the owners were to lazy to even try and there dogs are well hard.And thats not a high horse just the truth.

Ok Weasle, I hear your words, I lived in Anfield, Liverpool 4, for 41 years and sheep ain't grased in Stanley Park, they were always a car drive away. I now live in the countryside, just outside the city, there are still no sheep anywhere near me and again, they are a car drive away, 20 mins to be exact. My dogs ALL see sheep as puppys, i make every effort to do so and do get constant reminders throughout their lives, not just the summers but i'd never trust them enough to run 'em through sheep, the stakes are too high. Simply because they don't encounter them on a daily basis. I was fortunate many years ago to have a bit of permission that held sheep and that gave me, at the time, 100% stock broken dogs, sadly they don't keep them anymore. Like I said, a 100% stock broken dog would be the ideal..!

Personally I do all I can to show lurchers in a good light and belive that every owner should show respect for the countryside and the land on which they walk, though I for one do not belive the ban will ever be lifted.

I'd also agree that what DFK wrote about his dog was hardly a selling point..!! My post was never aimed at justifying DFK's actions with his dog. That bitch is a handful but if the lad chooses wisely about who she goes too then the right person could put her right and if all else fails, then put her 'right out'! I've known of far worse dogs make very useful animals in the right hands.