Nitesite NS200......a little gem.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've built our own and are in the middle of patent something else, according to un biased testers ours its better and will be cheaper, we shot a fox last night at 150yards clean kill and rabbits at

Hi all.   Been thinking of some night vision for a while now, and am going for the Nitesite NS200.   Being a person who needs to wear glasses all the time, this unit really appealed to me. It can

Hi Mick.     I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )   The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.   So using the unit on max

Posted Images

it never fails to amaze how things go ballistic on t'internet!!

bill, what rifle you gonna be using your shiny new gear on mate?

cheers, wurz

Hiya Wurz.

It will be going on a shiny, John Bowkett Blueprinted, modified, and tuned Sculptra in .22 :boogy:cant be doing with that girly .177 :laugh: :laugh: JOKE !!!!

Should have it back from John about weds next week.

Looking forward to some target work at night, before I go for the bunnies etc.

Also waiting for some lightwieght batteries for the NV.

Its a magic bit of kit Wurz :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Found some Gel filter :thumbs:

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3ca92d25d8

Thanks for the heads up mate. Reckon im buying an ns200 when i take the one i borrowed back to the shop :thumbs:

Your welcome buddy :thumbs:

When you buy your Ns 200, give me a shout and Ill send you some of my Gel filter, its quite a big sheet 4'x21" I think :icon_eek:

ATB.

Bill.

Thats a kind offer Bill thanks very much ;)

Thanks for the heads up mate. Reckon im buying an ns200 when i take the one i borrowed back to the shop :thumbs:

When you buy your Ns 200, give me a shout and Ill send you some of my Gel filter, its quite a big sheet 4'x21" I think :icon_eek:

ATB.

Bill.

Have you made the descision then...........are you.......arnt you :hmm::laugh:

You are very welcome mate, PM me your address if youd like some, Ill never use all they have sent, its like a bed sheet :D:thumbs:

Edited by Sweeney-Todd
  • Like 1

Hi Bill,

When are we going to see some footage of the new kit in action mate? what is yhe best mpr to use with it do you think that gives the best recording quality?

Can't wait to see it work.

What made you decide on a new Skultra pal? They do look nice though, you got it regged pal.

Si.

Hi Bill,

When are we going to see some footage of the new kit in action mate? what is yhe best mpr to use with it do you think that gives the best recording quality?

Can't wait to see it work.

What made you decide on a new Skultra pal? They do look nice though, you got it regged pal.

Si.

Hi Si.

Still waiting for the rifle to come back from JB, should be Weds, or there abouts.

There is plenty of footage on the tube at the momment showing the ns200 / 50 in use, without me making a hash of it :laugh:

I have not made up my mind if I will attempt to put up footage yet, being a technophobe :laugh::icon_redface:

The Dazzle has been mentioned, its small and light, also the Yukon MPR, but I need to find out if both are compatable......like I said, not good with the gismos :D ......need to know I can use it before I buy it :laugh:

As I and many others said a while back, IF BSA made an Ultra with side lever or bolt action, they would have a massive hit on their hands.

Such a great rifle, but personally, I dont like the mmc loading.

I was talking to JB about a converstion last year, but never got around to it, until now.

The rifle was regd yes, but I have had it removed....DONT ASK!! :censored:

Looking forward to getting it back, mounting the ns200 on it, and wacking the paper before going live.

Those warm Summer evenings are on their way..........all is good :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

ATB.

Bill.

Have you made the descision then...........are you.......arnt you :hmm::laugh:

You are very welcome mate, PM me your address if youd like some, Ill never use all they have sent, its like a bed sheet :D:thumbs:

Pm on way mate ordering my ns200 tomorrow :thumbs: