Nitesite NS200......a little gem.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've built our own and are in the middle of patent something else, according to un biased testers ours its better and will be cheaper, we shot a fox last night at 150yards clean kill and rabbits at

Hi all.   Been thinking of some night vision for a while now, and am going for the Nitesite NS200.   Being a person who needs to wear glasses all the time, this unit really appealed to me. It can

Hi Mick.     I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )   The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.   So using the unit on max

Posted Images

i used a jxd 318 with my a Digital Aspro along time ago and i was getting good results

Hi ukhunter.

Thanks for your input, always good to hear from people that have used and been sucessfull with different bits of kit. :thumbs:

Not being a techy person here :whistling::D can you explain how you captured your recording to your computer from the JXD

Then how you put that either onto a forum or youtube?

Do you need a editing suit, is it essential to have a suit?

Sorry to bombard you with questions mate :D:thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Hi Bill,

the guy ive pm'd on another forum about the jxd leads said that he had to make a set up to enable him to link the jxd to the nitesite. Said he was possibley thinking of putting a vid up on youtube to explain how..

Mick

Hi Mick.

Great stuff mate.........be good if he does put a vid up......help a lot of non techy people I reckon :thumbs:

Give him a nudge :whistling::laugh:

Bill.

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

Camera/DVR turned up yesterday, just thumbing through the instructions and having a play.

I thought it was called the S-Cam.....but on the box it says Angle Eye KL-92, looks the same as in the advert though :fool: bloody chineese :D .

Came with a mini DVD disc, not sure what thats all about, keep reading the instructions I suppose :hmm:

ATB.

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd
  • Like 1

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

Camera/DVR turned up yesterday, just thumbing through the instructions and having a play.

I thought it was called the S-Cam.....but on the box it says Angle Eye KL-92, looks the same as in the advert though :fool: bloody chineese :D .

Came with a mini DVD disc, not sure what thats all about, keep reading the instructions I suppose :hmm:

ATB.

Bill.

Make sure your'e on 14x :laugh:

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

ATB.

Bill.

Bill

Im relying on you to get this unit up and running and producing great vids mate so no pressure........ :icon_eek::laugh: I will be keeping a close eye on this thread mate so i can go and splash my cash when you've mastered using the 'Angle Eye' :D

Mick

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

ATB.

Bill.

Make sure your'e on 14x :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,.....I hate you :thumbs:

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

ATB.

Bill.

Bill

Im relying on you to get this unit up and running and producing great vids mate so no pressure........ :icon_eek::laugh: I will be keeping a close eye on this thread mate so i can go and splash my cash when you've mastered using the 'Angle Eye' :D

Mick

Hi Mick.

Happy to say sorted the AvV lead......Ill PM you my Paypal details so you can make payment for instructions :laugh: :laugh: :angel:

ATB.

Bill.

• Like 1

Hey MIck.

How you doing mate?

ATB.

Bill.

Bill

Mick

Hi Mick.

Happy to say sorted the AvV lead......Ill PM you my Paypal details so you can make payment for instructions :laugh: :laugh: :angel:

ATB.

Bill.

:laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: Well done mate please share your secrets I will raid my swiss bank account for funds..................... :icon_eek: oh dear i dont have one :blink::angel:

Was it easy enough to sort?

Hi Mick.

After a fair old search, I came accross the solution in a mobile phone shop believe it or not.

For the Nitesite its a 3.5 jack, then going into the Angel Eye, its a 1.5 jack, so needed an adaptor, JOB DONE :D:thumbs:

The Angel Eye works well with the nitesite.Only problem I have now is the drives on my computer have gone tits up :censored: cant load the driver disc :thumbdown: ,......... so could be an expensive month for me :cray:

Bill.

Edited by Sweeney-Todd