Nitesite NS200......a little gem.

No problem with you pal, you taking it all wrong. Just clearing my own statements. It seems there are groups on the other forum that don't get on with others. Competition as I see it. Like you say its not our argument. You points are fair and valid. Not sure if your saying the post is not the one I pinned and is further or closer than that point. Do us a favour if you go there range it for me and let us know what it is as i know its a long distance.

Si.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we've built our own and are in the middle of patent something else, according to un biased testers ours its better and will be cheaper, we shot a fox last night at 150yards clean kill and rabbits at

Hi all.   Been thinking of some night vision for a while now, and am going for the Nitesite NS200.   Being a person who needs to wear glasses all the time, this unit really appealed to me. It can

Hi Mick.     I did the battery test again, only this time on the max IR setting ( setting number 4 )   The unit ran solidly for 2hours and 20 mins on the one battery.   So using the unit on max

Posted Images

Si, this is George from nightvisionforumuk.

Just to put you right on something. There is no competition between groups on our forum that I'm aware of, and certainly not in relation to the matter that has been discussed both here and over there.

The object of the comments was simply to ensure that people are being fed the correct information. Let's remember that people are planning to and maybe going to, spend their hard-earned pennies on the final product.

Far from being in competition with NiteHunter, I get regular updates from the lads as to the progress of the unit, and I take an active interest in it.

My only concern is that of fairness and that prospective purchasers are given the correct information.

Cheers.

George

Edited by PESCA
  • Like 1

hi guys the units im building are a rifle mounted and we've just made a spotter so you dont need lamps at all, we are putting both through there paces at the moment, but for the two units you will be looking at £550

• Like 1

Hi Davey.

Dont know if you saw, but I sourced some Gel filter for the ns200 on the bay.

Tried the red we talked about, and it certainly took the glare down a peg or two.

Been told that Orange is the better colour, will enhance the contrast of the black and white image at night.

Just waiting for that to arrive now, that, and the lightwieght batteries.

Had a play last night, and Im pleased as punch with it buddy :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

hi guys the units im building are a rifle mounted and we've just made a spotter so you dont need lamps at all, we are putting both through there paces at the moment, but for the two units you will be looking at £550

Hi Clare.

Any pictures / footage from the unit yet?

When you say rifle mounted, are you talking about a scope add on, or a seperate unit simular to the ns50 / 200 set up ?

For both units at £500 sounds good.

ATB.

Bill.

I see and hear what your saying George, but what's being wriiten on here and on your forum then spoken to me is very different indeed.

I'm hearing plots to ban people for life, back handers being given out by a large companys for favours on the site and other strange things, that seems competition to me if its true which I don't know hence my earlier remarks. I'm big enough to know that there is 2 sides to every story.

Your right in what your saying mate but if you were privy to what people have said to me you would understand my comments better.

I'm not grassing on anyone here and I am keeping their identities here to myself. I personally don't care about the nv equipment out there I just like reviewing it. I'm not going to comment anymore about any nite hunter kit until I review it on video properly.

Once I've reviewed it I will post the review and people will make up their own minds if to buy it or not.

Si.

• Like 1

Hi Davey.

Tried the red we talked about, and it certainly took the glare down a peg or two.

Been told that Orange is the better colour, will enhance the contrast of the black and white image at night.

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

cool, I think I might have a bit of amber filter floating about some where? I may cut a piece and put it on the handy cam :thumbs:

and see how it goes!

I was out with Dearing last night,and we had 2 shots 2 kills,but high winds and heavy rain spoiled the evening :cray:

looking forward to your first post with the NS200 :thumbs:

go get em buddy

Davy

Hi Davey.

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

cool, I think I might have a bit of amber filter floating about some where? I may cut a piece and put it on the handy cam :thumbs:

and see how it goes!

I was out with Dearing last night,and we had 2 shots 2 kills,but high winds and heavy rain spoiled the evening :cray:

go get em buddy

Davy

Hi Davey.

Congrats on the shots and kills :thumbs: better weather not far away , at least we are on the right side of it now.

Nights are drawing out by the day.......if that makes sense :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

If you dont find the filter, and can wait a little while, Ill send you some of mine when it arrives :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

Will you lot put your handbags away until this other units in the market.

It's like being in the play ground... My nv can see further than yours bollocks.

hi lksopener

where i am from ! we look with are eyes! not are bollocks :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

Hi Davey.

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

and see how it goes!

go get em buddy

Davy

Hi Davey.

Congrats on the shots and kills :thumbs: better weather not far away , at least we are on the right side of it now.

Nights are drawing out by the day.......if that makes sense :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

If you dont find the filter, and can wait a little while, Ill send you some of mine when it arrives :thumbs:

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

I will give you a shout if I cant,your a star! :thumbs:

Davy

Will you lot put your handbags away until this other units in the market.

It's like being in the play ground... My nv can see further than yours bollocks.

hi lksopener

where i am from ! we look with are eyes! not are bollocks :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

Hi Davey.

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

and see how it goes!

go get em buddy

Davy

Hi Davey.

ATB.

Bill.

hi bill

I will give you a shout if I cant,your a star! :thumbs:

Davy

Be my pleasure mate, you have helped a few out on here, what goes around etc :thumbs:

I see and hear what your saying George, but what's being wriiten on here and on your forum then spoken to me is very different indeed.

I'm hearing plots to ban people for life, back handers being given out by a large companys for favours on the site and other strange things, that seems competition to me if its true which I don't know hence my earlier remarks. I'm big enough to know that there is 2 sides to every story.

Your right in what your saying mate but if you were privy to what people have said to me you would understand my comments better.

I'm not grassing on anyone here and I am keeping their identities here to myself. I personally don't care about the nv equipment out there I just like reviewing it. I'm not going to comment anymore about any nite hunter kit until I review it on video properly.

Once I've reviewed it I will post the review and people will make up their own minds if to buy it or not.

Si.

Seems you havn't replied to my PM i may aswell say it here.

We all know whats bein said and visa versa, its old news. This has been the case for months and months, even before the person who's telling you storys was even in the picture. It wont stop any time soon either. George will probably know more than you think, hes mates with some of the biggest NV guru's around these forum and they all talk to each other specially pete.

I'm agaisnt this kind of thing that ScotCountry is doing, but what do you expect? Its only like you wanting to get your hands on the Nite Hunter Digi just so it benifits your youtube channel. Well the same goes for SC, only the stakes are bigger!

If antony is ranting and raving saying this unit will turn the NV World upside down then SC will jump in. They sponsor forums very cleverly.. I think every ones in for a shock with all this home made Digi stuff because i now know of 4 people who are doin the same thing as each other or at least atempting too.

That said, i've only viewed the NH unit and its cracking so its gonna take some beating.. I know LardyVision was looking good at one point too as much as i dislike to say lol,, I also heard he was in talks with Yukon to get a home made Digi of his mass produced.

All this Digi add on stuff was happening moons ago. It now seems everyone is trying to claim it. As far as i'm aware there has been claims that people have a patent on the design. I'd like to see it!

I know who i would like to see take the crown out of all this but only time will tell.

Nice honest reply buddy. thanks. Sorry if you pm ed me I haven't seen it as I'm away on military

ops at the mo.

I'm keeping out this now and just doing the review as stated before.

Ive been honest and just wanted to explain my points and clear my name.

What happens now in the bigger picture isn't my problem I'm just a simple man who enjoys a simple life.

Just for the record Anthoni or anyone from NH have not winged or said anything bad to do with my earlier post. It was 3 others who like I said will be kept to me.

All the best Si.