Vasectomised ferret question

i.c mathews of syston in leicester quoted me £39 if i remember rightly though that was a few months ago,bit further than you'd probably prefer but worth a look and i know people who use him and though he is a bit serious he is a good vet,hope this helps...

Was talking to a vet the other day who advised me to wait until the Jills are in season before having a vasectomy done on a Hob as it is much more successful on sniping the correct tubes. I thought this sounded like good advice as i know of other folk who used a different vet who didn't give them this advice and it turned out unsuccessful.

Was talking to a vet the other day who advised me to wait until the Jills are in season before having a vasectomy done on a Hob as it is much more successful on sniping the correct

tubes. I thought this sounded like good advice as i know of other folk who used a different vet who didn't give them this advice and it turned out unsuccessful.

Huh? The op needs doing ASAP mate as the hob needs testing a few times to see if he's firing lives or not,mines in next week.

Your newly snipped hob has to wait a period of time to empty his tanks . then after i think its three months you get to try him and if the jill gets pregnant the vets not done the job right