Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

hi Every one

just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) :thumbs:

using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out and looked professional,and after a meeting today they went with us :thumbs:

this we are really pleased with,and it means more rabbit Curry,more scope cam footage.

so if you want to have a professional manor/look ,these are the papers to use :thumbs:

good luck

regards

Chaz n Dave

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great succe

hi Every one just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out an

That's great news! I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Davy im sending out another 36 permission letters today. oh and i opened the post and found my FIRST PERMISSION GRANTED in plymouth

cheers very much. i dont think i would have ever got one without this template :thumbs:

hi bullit

no problem buddy :thumbs:

that's what there here for ,to help lads get permission,i am pleased they gained you some permission. :thumbs:

• 4 months later...

Hi just seen your templates and they look very professional and going to try tham myself .

let me know how you get on? :thumbs:

will give these a go and great idea thanks !

if successful put a post up on here :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

When you arrive wear a gillie suit and lots of cam cream on your face. Knock on the door and then hide in a nearby bush. When the farmer comes out and can't see you, announce yourself as "the invisible death, leveller of all air gun prey". They like that sort of thing.

• Like 1