Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great succe

hi Every one just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out an

That's great news! I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

just used your letter and got a new permission- only little but full of rabbits so cracking result, Thanks for sharing mate!

That's great news!

I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 11 months later...

Many thanks for posting your "permission papers" ,as a new member and a late returnee to Air Rifles,any help in finding some land to shoot on is very much appreciated . As I am getting very close to the wrong side of 70 I would very much like to get in touch with anyone in the Bridlington / Driffield area who could point me in the right direction to get the best out of my gun.

I am not without some shooting experience having shot over family land for many years , and a 9 year tour of duty in the Army left me with a great respect for guns and their use. These days I am looking for some outdoor activity and a chance to put the odd bit of food on the table.

Many thanks,

RS AIR.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Davyt

Just saved these to my desktop, to alter slightly to suit their destination, before sending them out. Very decent of you to share the info I must say. Been spoiled in the past having plenty of military land to shoot on, without worrying about permission, but now i'm retired, shooting land is hard to come by. I'm certain these will help, so a big thanks to you.

ATB

Bob

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Hi Davy, I don't have a permission, I had no idea how to go about getting one.

I am now informed and ready to apply to address's that I think might get a positive result, using the downloaded permissions document,

This is my first day on the forum and it's already proving to be a valuable source of information.

Thanks Davy. 

• Like 1

Please let us know how you get on PG  :good:

Don`t get disheartened from any knock backs as there will be some you know :(, so do expect them.

By the way, welcome to the forum  :thumbs:.

atb  Mark.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mark williams said:

Please let us know how you get on PG  :good:

Don`t get disheartened from any knock backs as there will be some you know :(, so do expect them.

By the way, welcome to the forum  :thumbs:.

atb  Mark.

Thanks for the advice Mark, I'm prepared for the KBs.

I've tried knocking on doors, but people always seem wary of cold callers, and I'm not the best at stating my purpose, so it always seems a bit awkward.

I think Davy's letter should help to get past that and I think it's a far better approach.

Just gotta keep tryin '

• Like 1
On 30/11/2016 at 20:23, bob4026 said:

Hi Davyt

Just saved these to my desktop, to alter slightly to suit their destination, before sending them out. Very decent of you to share the info I must say. Been spoiled in the past having plenty of military land to shoot on, without worrying about permission, but now i'm retired, shooting land is hard to come by. I'm certain these will help, so a big thanks to you.

ATB

Bob

Good luck with your permission applications Bob.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...