Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

• 2 months later...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great succe

hi Every one just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out an

That's great news! I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

• 2 weeks later...

Davyt 63 thanks got my frist premissiom golf course :-) the guy was will in pressed with the letter :-)

thanks Steve :thumbs: hope you get some good sport from the golf course.there great in the winter,but the summer there a nightmare.

i swear they dont sleep,there up at the crack of dawn :laugh:

Don't know if you guys want something a bit more detailed but i found BASC grant forms, They were a little over the top in places and hard to fill out or understand so i spent a few hours going through it and editing them and adding bits and bobs, take a look and tell me what you think. I already rang BASC and they seemed more than happy for me to keep there name on the edited version.

If you do use them make sure to get a satellite view of the area you wish to shoot and get the boundary's marked by the owner like it states on the bottom of the first page. These have already helped me to secure another 180 acre's of land that not be shot before, well only the farm does it, he needed help and couldn't find the time to get out so often.

Here is my new permission, the owner was very impressed with my permission forms and said that if it wasn't for the professional look i gave when i turned up with the paper work he would of turned me away like he has done to so many other shooters.

AbberleyPermission_zps35d7f3c4.jpg

Hope this helps a few of you out.

ATB Jon

Shooting Permission Form.pdf

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this.

Made a couple of amendments and posted 50 out today. Decided to take a few hours out and get them done. Now I need to send out a few positive vibes and wait :)

One thing I did add is that I would be happy to collect the signed permission form in person, as well as the option to post or email. Thought it could be a good chance to meet and take some of the hassle away for the land owner.

Two days after sending out my first permission is in the bag :thumbs:

I posted them on Wednesday and Thursday morning a local farmer called and said I could shoot on his land whenever I wanted. Popped up to see him today, met his family and he drove me around his farm showing the boundaries.

It's not massive, 100 acres and it is split into 4 sections but it's a great start and the old boy (81) is so nice and friendly.

Again, thanks for the forms and hopefully I may hear from one or two others also.