Sign in to follow this  
davyt63

Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

hi every one
here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great success with these papers so its only fair I pass them on, for you all to use.

Billy Bloggs Shooting Permission Letter.doc

good luck,and safe shooting

regards

Davy

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 19

Thanks again Davy...and thank you for sugguesting russel for fox job..hopefully all going well he will be up this weekend to solve the prob :)

great letters will have ago with them big thanks have struggled to get permisson for ages

Kool looks good will definatly put it to good use,i have also found a really good place for business cards designed for shooters of all kinds trying to get permissions, www.shootingcards.co.uk really good service and fast delivery

• Like 2

Cheers mate, think I will get myself the yellow pages and a load of stamps see if I can finally get permission of my own, it's so hard for people who enjoy the sport and act responsible to secure permission when you just have no contacts!

Business cards have been doing some damage for me mate.... as farmers have post boxes at the end of their driveways, quick card and wait!! Waiting for some permission to get signed ff ATM. ATB mate happy hunting....

Gaz

hi every one

I am glad this is being of some use to members!

if any of you get any permission from these papers,please put your comments here!

regards

Davy

yh got 1small stables for rats and another with a field full of rabbits so been a great success for me :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by hugo1

Those papers have just helped me secure my first permission ever big thanks matey!

hi lads

I am glad this has helped some more people get permission,and there first to :thumbs:

in regards to waver of liability paragraph 10,and paragraph 2 of the introduction letter.

10.To report any trespassers or fly tipping.

this has recently come to my attention,in a recent post!

this permission papers is a signed agreement with the land owner,so you will need to report any trespassers on the land.whether they are walking there dogs or doing wrong chances he knows about the dog walkers,and may even know them personally. but for people coming on to the land and camping,then this is clearly trespass! unless given permission was granted

I have updated the paragraph 2 of the introduction letter and now reads as

With this in mind, I feel we can be of some assistance to you, should you offer us permission to shoot for Vermin on

Your land. All property, borders and Boundaries will be respected. we can also be your eyes & ears

when we are on your land – we can keep a watch for any fly tipping of rubbish

Or people trespassing on your land and inform you directly/or nearest convenience of any occurrences.

We have a serious out look

And respect when using air rifles and I believe the following points illustrate this well

I dont think any land owner would appreciate a call in the middle of the night/early morning,so when you ask for permission ,may be you should mention this to them?

if this was to occur should you Deal with it your self,or leave to to the land owner. and call them in the morning!

PS. These papers have been updated,regarding contacting the landowner of a problem/trespass.

regards

Davy

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 2