Permission Papers & Waver of Liability

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hi every one here I have attached some permission papers which you all can use,you will have to edit where appropriate,this i have had to do after the amount of PM's I have had. I have had great succe

hi Every one just like to add,that chaz & I have just secured another permission (golf course) using these papers, I was told today that the club had loads of offers but our papers stood out an

That's great news! I am glad that they have helped you all out,that's what they are there for to help one another.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers mate, think I will get myself the yellow pages and a load of stamps see if I can finally get permission of my own, it's so hard for people who enjoy the sport and act responsible to secure permission when you just have no contacts!

• 2 weeks later...

hi lads

I am glad this has helped some more people get permission,and there first to :thumbs:

in regards to waver of liability paragraph 10,and paragraph 2 of the introduction letter.

10.To report any trespassers or fly tipping.

this has recently come to my attention,in a recent post!

this permission papers is a signed agreement with the land owner,so you will need to report any trespassers on the land.whether they are walking there dogs or doing wrong chances he knows about the dog walkers,and may even know them personally. but for people coming on to the land and camping,then this is clearly trespass! unless given permission was granted

I have updated the paragraph 2 of the introduction letter and now reads as

With this in mind, I feel we can be of some assistance to you, should you offer us permission to shoot for Vermin on

Your land. All property, borders and Boundaries will be respected. we can also be your eyes & ears

when we are on your land – we can keep a watch for any fly tipping of rubbish

Or people trespassing on your land and inform you directly/or nearest convenience of any occurrences.

We have a serious out look

And respect when using air rifles and I believe the following points illustrate this well

I dont think any land owner would appreciate a call in the middle of the night/early morning,so when you ask for permission ,may be you should mention this to them?

if this was to occur should you Deal with it your self,or leave to to the land owner. and call them in the morning!

PS. These papers have been updated,regarding contacting the landowner of a problem/trespass.

regards

Davy

Edited by davyt63
  • Like 2