Roost Shooting with a very generous member

Top write up TD :thumbs:.

sounds like a great time you all had roost shooting, credit to Paulus plus that dog looks a bit handy too mate :victory:

I'm now looking forward to getting the gun out a few times over February... it sits in the cabinet all year and gets a dust down for a spot of roost shooting and perhaps the odd cock shoot before..........

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my favorate photo he dropped it and was left with a mouth full of feathers

should have gone to specsavers its a dog always a use for the old ones

Posted Images

Top write up TD :thumbs:.

sounds like a great time you all had roost shooting, credit to Paulus plus that dog looks a bit handy too mate :victory:

I'm now looking forward to getting the gun out a few times over February... it sits in the cabinet all year and gets a dust down for a spot of roost shooting and perhaps the odd cock shoot before..........

i will have another couple of sunday afternoons down there in february. i might even shoot a few :laugh:

pictures haven't came out to bad mate pretty good.... :yes: jasper 65 only dusted off few times a year :blink: ...haha :D

think the wifes sick of my small calibre Elmer, she's into 8 bores these days mate :laugh:.....

always a worrie when you hear "BIGGER FASTER LONGER STRONGER".... :icon_eek: haha hopefully ill get my licence sorted soon, soon i mean within six months! :D

pictures haven't came out to bad mate pretty good.... :yes: jasper 65 only dusted off few times a year :blink: ...haha :D

think the wifes sick of my small calibre Elmer, she's into 8 bores these days mate :laugh:.....

always a worrie when you hear "BIGGER FASTER LONGER STRONGER".... :icon_eek: haha hopefully ill get my licence sorted soon, soon i mean within six months! :D

:laugh: :laugh: she likes a heavy load these days elmer. good luck with your licence :thumbs:....