Sign in to follow this  
danny300

dog fox bolted

Sounds good mate, better than having a yard full and all in sick bay.

yeah like her mother in the sick bay again :thumbs:

well done danny sounds like a good morning to me had a dig my self today got him at .7 it was my pups second dig he dosent know how to bark :thumbs:

well done danny sounds like a good morning to me had a dig my self today got him at .7 it was my pups second dig he dosent know how to bark :thumbs:

good stuff alan what age is your pup :thumbs:

he 19 months danny have his sister aswell going to try her during the week i bred them my self taking it handy wit them

he 19 months danny have his sister aswell going to try her during the week i bred them my self taking it handy wit them

good stuff alan he can only get better for ya :thumbs:

well done danny :thumbs:

cheers tom how did ya get on today

ah f****n disaster mate.started at 10 finished at four.only had six guns and spent most of the time gettin poxy dogs back.didn get one fox.we never blank but i just had a feeling it was going to be one of those days :laugh:

good stuff alan he can only get better for ya :thumbs:

cheers danny

ah f****n disaster mate.started at 10 finished at four.only had six guns and spent most of the time gettin poxy dogs back.didn get one fox.we never blank but i just had a feeling it was going to be one of those days :laugh:

had plenty of them days think were out next week with the mates hounds. do a lot round his house and if the fox gets away the dogs are gone for till the next day

had plenty of them days think were out next week with the mates hounds. do a lot round his house and if the fox gets away the dogs are gone for till the next day

its a disaster.lost one today still not got.they always turn up.

my mate if they can't be found will leave his jacket there and they will hang around till the next day

my mate if they can't be found will leave his jacket there and they will hang around till the next day

never heard of that danny.must say it to one of the lads :thumbs:

never heard of that danny.must say it to one of the lads :thumbs:

it works for him .how many hounds do the lads run