RWS superfield

hi rob

yes! I am experimenting with them at the moment,in the HW97KT .22 head size 5.52's and had some good results so far!

Si Also uses them as well to really good results ,as we have all seen on the indoor range!

Davy

i dont know what size head these are, im thinking they are 4.52, the same as the AA diablos i had, because anything less doesnt feed too well through the old magazine lol and these glide through with no hesitations...only 6quid a tin an all, i usually pay about a tenner a tin..for anything else, whether its AA's ,bisleys or what ever...i did like the superfields in my diana, but my diana didnt quite agree with superfields ..well made pellets too..the skirts dont seem to damage as easy as the bisleys or AA's

Brilliant pellet.

I was once told by Tony Wall at Sandwell Fiels Sports thay the RWS Super Field is much like a AA Field / FX / JSB in regards to weight.

They are slightly different in shape (minor differences only) as when they come out the pellet dia they go through a better and different process than the other above named pellet brands making them a better overall pellet and like you say Rob you dont really see any bad out of shape ones as they are screened too as part of the final process.

My HW100 S really does like them as did my BSA r10 (.22).

Will defo give them a try in the .22 custom Theoben MFR when i get her next year.

Si.

Edited by zini

Brilliant pellet.

I was once told by Tony Wall at Sandwell Fiels Sports thay the RWS Super Field is much like a AA Field / FX / JSB in regards to weight.

They are slightly different in shape (minor differences only) as when they come out the pellet dia they go through a better and different process than the other above named pellet brands making them a better overall pellet and like you say Rob you dont really see any bad out of shape ones as they are screened too as part of the final process.

My HW100 S really does like them as did my BSA r10 (.22).

Will defo give them a try in the .22 custom Theoben MFR when i get her next year.

Si.

yeah i couldnt agree more..me and my mate went to an army surplus store that we never been to before and saw them, and knew they were good pellets..so we bought a tin, just the one to see if our guns liked them..he has an R10 too, and both was just screaming for more pellets to be put through the both guns :L just a quick question( i know this will vary) but what ft/lbs and fps did these pellets give you with your hw 100? no doubt youve put it through a chrono?

i put one AA and one RWS in the mag, and shot a bottle same place, same distance..and i know this isnt very accurate..but not only did it go through (both did) but the RWS knocked it a fair bit harder than the AA's..seems to have more whack to these pellets..i know it isnt the best experiment..its just it didnt seem right both being around 8.5 marklol..so i done it a few times..and the same happend...anyway enough of me muttering away lol atb rob!

:laugh:

Edited by robwelsh

Similar to an Air Arms field in many respects.....

sorry mate, when i just looked to order a batch online, theres superdome and superfield..we must of picked up the superdome...i thought there was only RWS superfield...lol the superdome has the fins on the skirt and the superfield doesnt...the superdome is the ones we bought..my bad!

Nothing bad to say about superdomes! They are certainly up to the job, my Super 10, S410 TDR and R-10 all .22, shoot well with them and barely a deformed pellet in the tin, unlike AA field. That said, I'm going to have to order a tin of superfields.

Does anyone order them on line, if so, who would you recommend ordering from so that they turn up undamaged?

Nothing bad to say about superdomes! They are certainly up to the job, my Super 10, S410 TDR and R-10 all .22, shoot well with them and barely a deformed pellet in the tin, unlike AA field. That said, I'm going to have to order a tin of superfields.

Does anyone order them on line, if so, who would you recommend ordering from so that they turn up undamaged?

Hi Silentshot.

We order ours from Blackpool Air Rifles, the more you buy the cheaper it gets :thumbs: .....they dont go down in price do they.

Always very well packaged, excellent condition, and quick too.

ATB,.

Bill.

• Like 1

Yeah Super Domes are also a very good pellet mate.

I used to use them a fair few years back too in my older spring rifles.

If you read alot of old shooting articles, say 5 or 6 years back alot of the lads were using them in their rifles.

If you get a chance to try a RWS Super Field though, have a try at some groups Rob as i think you will be impressed.

Si.

yeah i had superfields before, back last year, diana werent to tight with them....but i thought because they were RWS super, i thought they were fields not domes :L awwell..im going to be ordering off blackpool air rifles too, give you 10% discount, the only other place online that do that are uttings l=i think and its 5% discount...10% aint a massive knock off the price but itll doo...

for the price i dont think you cant beat these RWS pellets..the superdomes you dont get any option of head size, but the fields you doo...il be getting the 4.52's ...happy shooting guys !!