some pics of birds from the past

paulus

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..mind you i think your youngen is the double of how you where back in the mid fifties.. :D

:clapper: living with the same woman for the last 23 years makes me feel like I was born in the fifties mate :laugh:....

always thought Ryan looked like the Postman, then again it could have been the Milkman or the next door neighbour :D........

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

some pics of birds from the past   Not on the same wave length mate i thought it was going to be pics of some old girlfriends youve shagged

i never kiss and tell

dogs bollocks back then with the high double button waisteband :laugh:

Posted Images

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..mind you i think your youngen is the double of how you where back in the mid fifties.. :D

:clapper: living with the same woman for the last 23 years makes me feel like I was born in the fifties mate :laugh:....

always thought Ryan looked like the Postman, then again it could have been the Milkman or the next door neighbour :D........

23yrs ive been with mine 26 this july :laugh:
' timestamp='1327334864' post='2454215']

Who is that young lad?

what a handsome chap he was too :laugh:.. been round my mothers today and sifted through some oldies of the birds, I'll get some scanned soon when I get 5..........

:clapper:, I was just the same as you Paulus and loved all the birds, some of the featherd types were quite nice too :laugh:....

we still have a canary here which is a few years old, he is the only Canary I have heard that wolf whistles picking it up off my mobile phone ring tone

is that rosette for first place Paulus?

:clapper:, I was just the same as you Paulus and loved all the birds, some of the featherd types were quite nice too :laugh:....

we still have a canary here which is a few years old, he is the only Canary I have heard that wolf whistles picking it up off my mobile phone ring tone

is that rosette for first place Paulus?

yes

post-896-0-61221300-1327396971_thumb.jpg

thats cracking stuff Paulus :thumbs:. do you still keep any cage birds?

not sure if you know this guy. a pal of mine who first bred Goshawks in the 70's lived in Hinckley, Burbage. his name's Robert Haddon or Bob for short?

yes he hunted on the old co,op estate ask him if he remembers brian booth? i was sort of brians apprentice then :laugh: i had the kestrel off steve the copper :laugh: :laugh:

yes he hunted on the old co,op estate ask him if he remembers brian booth? i was sort of brians apprentice then :laugh: i had the kestrel off steve the copper :laugh: :laugh:

when he moved into Norfolk in the 90's I used to fly with him, we become good pals over the years and most years he will come and stay with us unless he is away abroad. his old finnish line of Goshawks was the purest of pure with some real belters coming out of his stable, you probably saw his old female fly "Belan"? she was a cracker in her younger days and was once witnessed flying a cock bird out of the top of a valley and over a church steeple in the lower valley, it was a long way down to carry that Pheasant when she finally bound to it, must of been a grand sight looking up and seeing that :thumbs:.....

I'll definitley mention it to him Paulus, here's a quick picture of me in my younger days with Bob and another good austringer Ronny Moore at a party..

post-251-0-22854200-1327399243_thumb.jpg

when he moved into Norfolk in the 90's I used to fly with him, we become good pals over the years and most years he will come and stay with us unless he is away abroad. his old finnish line of Goshawks was the purest of pure with some real belters coming out of his stable, you probably saw his old female fly "Belan"? she was a cracker in her younger days and was once witnessed flying a cock bird out of the top of a valley and over a church steeple in the lower valley, it was a long way down to carry that Pheasant when she finally bound to it, must of been a grand sight looking up and seeing that :thumbs:.....

I'll definitley mention it to him Paulus, here's a quick picture of me in my younger days with Bob and another good austringer Ronny Moore at a party..

ask him if he remembers when brian had to have his left testicle removed after the elastic snapped on his catterpult one night after pheasant in aston firrs wood :laugh: ive never herd anyone make noises like it :laugh: :laugh: his birds were top notch, brian was the best bloke with sparrowhawks ive ever met it was him who got me started, blast from the past, its a small world.

ask him if he remembers when brian had to have his left testicle removed after the elastic snapped on his catterpult one night after pheasant in aston firrs wood :laugh: ive never herd anyone make noises like it :laugh: :laugh: his birds were top notch, brian was the best bloke with sparrowhawks ive ever met it was him who got me started, blast from the past, its a small world.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'll speak to him soon via email and mention it to him :thumbs:. he was my fulltime flying buddy as we lived pretty close to each other, must say when he packed up and moved on alot of my enthusiasm went with him. flown with alot of decent lads since but had the most sport and enjoyment flying with Bob :thumbs:.....