looking for a new pal

Wether you get a pup or an older dog I would be more concerned about the missus "giving you" money when the dog needs jabs, medication, food, bedding etc.

The initial £50/£100/£200 is f**k all to what it's gonna cost over the years.

I've got a 6 year old Doberman here that still chews the house and pisses out of excitement, a 5 year old doberman that is good as gold and 2 jack russels - one pisses everywhere and chews, one pisses everywhere and shits. None we had from pups, all 18 months plus.

Get a pup, crate train or kennel out and put the graft in.

You will be rewarded with a best friend.

Good luck,

Gaz

hmmmmm i think after reading that(and some other comments) i might be swaying towards a pup and just put up with her moaning lol

Edited by hok boi

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget the pup, go get your self a new Mrs and a set of bollocks.

You may find that even an adult dog "pisses and shits",some even chew.Not being funny,but a lurcher may not suit your lifestyle,get a goldfish.

As soon as his missus tells him to get shut ,It will be another lurcher in the dogs home . till he grows a set of bollax , he deserves fk all.

At last his balls have dropped.lol weve all got one of them wingers pal just blank her she will get the message.get yaself a good pup from strong lines like a beddlington whippet a good pot filler and very loyal

if his wife lets him have some petrol money your in for a right thrashing nailer.

nah lol, am just a bit grumpy tonight :tongue2:

this a good idea :thumbs: pup on settee then let her out of cupboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

• Like 1

At last his balls have dropped.lol weve all got one of them wingers pal just blank her she will get the message.get yaself a good pup from strong lines like a beddlington whippet a good pot filler and very loyal

a beddy x whippet would be my ideal cross, but they are quite thin on the ground up here. am keepin my eyes n ears open tho

Wether you get a pup or an older dog I would be more concerned about the missus "giving you" money when the dog needs jabs, medication, food, bedding etc.

The initial £50/£100/£200 is f**k all to what it's gonna cost over the years.

I've got a 6 year old Doberman here that still chews the house and pisses out of excitement, a 5 year old doberman that is good as gold and 2 jack russels - one pisses everywhere and chews, one pisses everywhere and shits. None we had from pups, all 18 months plus.

Get a pup, crate train or kennel out and put the graft in.

You will be rewarded with a best friend.

Good luck,

Gaz

hmmmmm i think after reading that(and some other comments) i might be swaying towards a pup and just put up with her moaning lol

if his wife lets him have some petrol money your in for a right thrashing nailer.

nah lol, am just a bit grumpy tonight :tongue2:

this a good idea :thumbs: pup on settee then let her out of cupboard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh:

i think am lookin at the jail if i take relationship advice from you, scotlands very own joseph fritzel lmao

now now take a chill pill its a open topic and the facts are there,dont take it out on me because the missus picks on you,i hope you do get a dog that doesnt shit/piss or chew it wont run very fast though it wont have a f----n heart beat to do all those things,good luck

no probs, its just up this way if you call someone a bam its fightin talk ;)

WTF is a bam??? just out of interest :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

now now take a chill pill its a open topic and the facts are there,dont take it out on me because the missus picks on you,i hope you do get a dog that doesnt shit/piss or chew it wont run very fast though it wont have a f----n heart beat to do all those things,good luck

no probs, its just up this way if you call someone a bam its fightin talk ;)

WTF is a bam??? just out of interest :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

its kinda the worst insult you could give someone think dickhead x100 lol

I dunno, people moan like f**k in this section about people selling dogs in this section and here's a fella who wants an adult dog to re-home in a stable family environment and everybody's jumped in and told him to buy a pup.. :doh:

I dunno, people moan like f**k in this section about people selling dogs in this section and here's a fella who wants an adult dog to re-home in a stable family environment and everybody's jumped in and told him to buy a pup.. :doh:

the mans got a heart too lol(would still prefer an older pup) you have a point sir :thumbs:

Edited by hok boi

hiya folks, i have been out of the lurcher game for a we while now and am looking to get back into it.

i am looking for a dog/bitch that is housebroken and good with my missus jack russell.

it has to e free or cheap because shes as tight as a badgers ars* :laugh:

the dog will be worked, although it will live indoors with me and my family.

hope you can help.

chris.

ps i live in ayrshire, so northern england is about as far as i am prepared to travel.

thanks

what about the lurcher you gave away in your previous post