looking for a new pal

get a pup bought, worker to worker not some one elses crap whats been tested

i totally agree, but i have worked too long and hard to get what i have just to have a pup destroy it.

thanks anyway to the guys who have genuinely tried to help.

but as usual on these places, theres folk that just got tae be smart

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget the pup, go get your self a new Mrs and a set of bollocks.

You may find that even an adult dog "pisses and shits",some even chew.Not being funny,but a lurcher may not suit your lifestyle,get a goldfish.

As soon as his missus tells him to get shut ,It will be another lurcher in the dogs home . till he grows a set of bollax , he deserves fk all.

if your wifes that dead set against it dont bother it will end in tears mainly for the poor dog there are plenty pups in the rescue homes from 6 months to twelve and a bit older me thinks you will end up getting shut of it anyway. your wife aint happy and the only guarantee you get in life is death and taxes. £50 is SFA for any dog if your stashing at that what about the jabs future vet bills food leads etc. £100 to £150 a pup from working parents a lot more for really good bred pups, and a 12 month old just started to lamp with a trial i would look to pay upto £500 for one with potential and thats a lamper.

get a few woodlice out the garden when you wife kicks off just let the fckers go. as all i can see here is platefull of hatefull and endless grief a shit short unhappy life for an equally unhappy dog!!!.

• Like 2

now now take a chill pill its a open topic and the facts are there,dont take it out on me because the missus picks on you,i hope you do get a dog that doesnt shit/piss or chew it wont run very fast though it wont have a f----n heart beat to do all those things,good luck

now now take a chill pill its a open topic and the facts are there,dont take it out on me because the missus picks on you,i hope you do get a dog that doesnt shit/piss or chew it wont run very fast though it wont have a f----n heart beat to do all those things,good luck

no probs, its just up this way if you call someone a bam its fightin talk ;)

i had a look around some of them( dogs trust & sspca) they were too old most of them.

i can get a pup about here for about 50-70 quid, but the missus is pretty against the whole idea of a chewing pup lol

Give the pup stuff to chew then lol!

i had a look around some of them( dogs trust & sspca) they were too old most of them.

i can get a pup about here for about 50-70 quid, but the missus is pretty against the whole idea of a chewing pup lol

Give the pup stuff to chew then lol!

the missus pmsl :boogy:

Wether you get a pup or an older dog I would be more concerned about the missus "giving you" money when the dog needs jabs, medication, food, bedding etc.

The initial £50/£100/£200 is f**k all to what it's gonna cost over the years.

I've got a 6 year old Doberman here that still chews the house and pisses out of excitement, a 5 year old doberman that is good as gold and 2 jack russels - one pisses everywhere and chews, one pisses everywhere and shits. None we had from pups, all 18 months plus.

Get a pup, crate train or kennel out and put the graft in.

You will be rewarded with a best friend.

Good luck,

Gaz