looking for a new pal

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forget the pup, go get your self a new Mrs and a set of bollocks.

You may find that even an adult dog "pisses and shits",some even chew.Not being funny,but a lurcher may not suit your lifestyle,get a goldfish.

As soon as his missus tells him to get shut ,It will be another lurcher in the dogs home . till he grows a set of bollax , he deserves fk all.

come on lads someone must have a litter either ready or nearly ready do a good deed and give him a pup i did felt graet your just helping our sport by getting someone started atb donk :thumbs:

As soon as his missus tells him to get shut ,It will be another lurcher in the dogs home . till he grows a set of bollax , he deserves fk all.

• Like 4

come on lads someone must have a litter either ready or nearly ready do a good deed and give him a pup i did felt graet your just helping our sport by getting someone started atb donk :thumbs:

Totally agree with you.

What a ridiculous environment to bring a pup in to......a woman who won't even spend 50 pounds on a pup and doesn't want one in the first place?? And a man who puts up with it?? Poor puppy. I agree with asanley....first spot of 'bother' and the pup'll be kicked out.

• Like 1

Totally agree with you.

What a ridiculous environment to bring a pup in to......a woman who won't even spend 50 pounds on a pup and doesn't want one in the first place?? And a man who puts up with it?? Poor puppy. I agree with asanley....first spot of 'bother' and the pup'll be kicked out.

fyi i can get 50 for a dog no probs, shes just not giving me 150 or something like that, and neither of us really want a puppy that pisses shits and chews our nice new house!!!!

Totally agree with you.

fyi i can get 50 for a dog no probs, shes just not giving me 150 or something like that, and neither of us really want a puppy that pisses shits and chews our nice new house!!!!

You may find that even an adult dog "pisses and shits",some even chew.Not being funny,but a lurcher may not suit your lifestyle,get a goldfish.
  • Like 4

fa weres the trooozers in tha hooose??????????NEVER!!!!!NEVER!!!!! let a woman tell you hat to do pal,and from what im reading you dont know what you want,no shitting no pissing no chewing?and free you fukin bam

fa weres the trooozers in tha hooose??????????NEVER!!!!!NEVER!!!!! let a woman tell you hat to do pal,and from what im reading you dont know what you want,no shitting no pissing no chewing?and free you fukin bam

another internet hero, met them before..... not so big when they see me face to face :censored: