2 digs + 2 bolts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out yesterday morning for a little mooch and check a few earths the first few earths where empty then checked a concrete pipe that runs about 60 feet .........so let the old bitch in and she was

your lucks in mate you out tomoz ? lol

Good going Brog, I had my 19th and 20th charlies for the season yesterday with the little dogs. Was talking to the owner of Jazz the other day (the mother of your dog), I said your dog's going well for you which he was pleased to hear... :victory:

Edited by Rabbit Hunter

Good going Brog, I had my 19th and 20th charlies for the season yesterday with the little dogs. Was talking to the owner of Jazz the other day (the mother of your dog), I said your dog's going well for you which he was pleased to hear... :victory:

cheers mate hes been a real good dog so far im well pleased with him :thumbs: say hello to kp for me .............and i hope the season keeps going well for you

bit more luck today i took the little choc bitch out and the first earth i tryed was a 5 eyed spot and little bitch shot strait in and baying about five mins later out comes the fox with the little bitch up its arse :thumbs: i checked a lot more earths with nothing but five in three days hope this keeps up :boogy:

001-13.jpg

003-10.jpg