Sign in to follow this  
brog

2 digs + 2 bolts

went out yesterday morning for a little mooch and check a few earths the first few earths where empty then checked a concrete pipe that runs about 60 feet .........so let the old bitch in and she was strait on after about a few bays out comes a nice size fox job done nice and easy :thumbs: then on to check a few more and it didnt take long and the old bitch was on again this time in a 2 eyed earth left her to settle and see if we got another bolt but they stayed still and the mark was only .7 so a quick dig the bitch lifted and fox dispached another easy one done :thumbs:

001-12.jpg

so i thought i would try my luck today and check a few more earths and the 2nd earth i tryed was holding so in went the same old bitch as yesterday in a little 2 eyed earth and after about 5 mins out come mr fox with the bitch right behind him another one done and on to check a few more and the very next earth the bitch was back to ground .......no baying could be herd so she must of been digging on after about 20 mins she was steady baying so i got a mark of 1.2 so i started digging the first 2 foot was lovely then it got very hard and took a good bite of time to get down to the bitch but after just over a hour to ground i broke through and the bitch was lifted and fox dispached and the bitch rewarded with a good rag on the dead fox :thumbs:

002-12.jpg

003-9.jpg

Edited by brog
  • Like 9

Happy days mate ! The old bitch comes of the subs bench and gets a good days sport again.

shes been a lucky bitch for me :thumbs:

Nice one man and dog

glad to see your getting at them mate

guess i will have to start getting my bitch out and start playing catch up :boogy:

Nice one man and dog

glad to see your getting at them mate

guess i will have to start getting my bitch out and start playing catch up :boogy:

its not a competition .............................but you are behind :whistling: