Film ( yakuza )

Watched it last night, i had seen it before but long time ago, but forget what a good Film it was. :thumbs: It old 74 but i think still packs a punch even today. Robert Mitchum is the Star and a jap actor sombody called ken lol . But this guy is feckin Brill with the old sword :yes: , it slow in parts, but the last 20 mins is Brill :thumbs: I think it came out just after (Enter the Dragon) Buce lee another great film :thumbs: . So couple of cans went down well with a good film last night :thumbs:

not a big fan of martial arts tbh but i have seen that movie a few times. yea ken was good,never smiled,well guess he didnt have much to smile about seeing the guy who messed about with his wife.lol yea was a very good movie. a wee insight how fanatical the japs are when it comes to honour. they be a few pinkie less c**ts in the uk if that tradition was adopted here lol

not a big fan of martial arts tbh but i have seen that movie a few times. yea ken was good,never smiled,well guess he didnt have much to smile about seeing the guy who messed about with his wife.lol yea was a very good movie. a wee insight how fanatical the japs are when it comes to honour. they be a few pinkie less c**ts in the uk if that tradition was adopted here lol

yeh you right on the last bit lol, good film i though that ken may have done other films aswell, as he was a good actor and spoke good english for a jap lol.

yeh  you right on the last bit lol,  good film  i though that ken may have done other films aswell, as he was a good actor and spoke good english for a jap  lol.

i have seen him in a cpl movies one was a jap pow film cant remember the name of it though.