I'm with Wanadoo and i'm paying £14.99 a month for Wanadoo anytime, i've been with them for a few years now, but i'm itching to get Broadband, i've been waiting ages to see if they would make their £17.99 broadband package unlimited, and after aol made their's unlimited i thought wanadoo would do the same, but they have still got a 2 gig limit on it a month, i would like to stay with Wanadoo, but it look's like i may have to change to someone else, because when youv'e got broadband you dont want any feckin monthly limits hanging over you, wont go with AOHELL, because i've heard too many bad reports.

Heard that Wanadoo do not strictly adhere to the 2 gig a month allowance, but if you start abusing it they may ask you to upgrade. Link below to Wanadoo's broadband deal's

Wanadoo

What ISP are you with, and do you highly reccomend them.

CHEERS

SINDASOX :good:

183 member's logged on so far today, but only 2 feckin replies... :whistle: ... :whistle: ......come on let's have your opinions and views.... ;) ...... ;) ......because this thread is dieing of LONLIENESS...... :D ...... :D

SINDASOX :D:D

I'm with Bulldog Broadband. I pay £38 a month for line rental, unlimited phone calls, and EIGHT meg broadband :good:

Their customer services team stinks, seriously - but the broadband is excellent. Basically if you're IT competent and can sort yourself out, go Bulldog for the price who cares about their CS LOL But if you're a broadband newbie, I'd find someone with decent CS centres.

Ok i got questions here

Broad Band has just come to my area, the BT man just took down the drax :icon_eek: whatever they do .. :icon_redface:

Now i have to see if My PC is compatable how the hell do i do that :icon_eek:

I need a net work card? how do i know if i got one or not?

it will still be thru the phone line but surely i can get a gismo or something so i am not using the phone line at the same time :icon_eek:

then who do i choose :icon_eek:

haha am such a ninny with this stuff ohh and wuts the download stuff :blink::blink::blink:

Guest boney the dog

Where do you get that bulldog broadband at rainmaker ,i am getting the piss ripped outa me by bt and 200 plus a quarter and the service is crap no ntl up here or i would have that fer sure