Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josy

Of Dogs and Deer, Darcy Book.

I bought one, no grumble here..

Book will be worth more soon, supply and demand.

Look what the books fetch on ebay.

Josy made a mark up good luck to him.

That wasn't my point, there are plenty of the books being sold on.

The reason I commented was because he's a haggling mingebag who wanted something for nothing, then thinks it's ok to double his money with no effort selling to people he shares the forum with.

I've sold some books in the past at ridiculous prices, on ebay, all's fair on there I'd say.

It's not the price, it's not the selling on of the book, I posted because he expects to be fairly treated on price ........

Wind your neck you tosser, I wont be buying anymore of your gear so wont be haggling with you anymore! :feck:

If I want to trim collars down and use tie wraps to keep them secure I will get them from the pound shop :laugh:

You are quite correct.

:bye:

If you've got dogs that pound shop collars will hold, then you didn't need my gear in the first place. :huh:

Guest Josy

You are quite correct.

If you've got dogs that pound shop collars will hold, then you didn't need my gear in the first place. :huh:

I said IF I wanted such collars like yours :laugh:

I will stick to greyhound collars thankyou, I dont rate that tat you sell its only ever so slightly better than the pound shop ones :yes:

You are quite correct.

I said IF I wanted such collars like yours :laugh:

I will stick to greyhound collars thankyou, I dont rate that tat you sell its only ever so slightly better than the pound shop ones :yes:

That's what happens when you ask for collars made to your specification.

You want 3 ply narrow collars then that's what you get, seems simple enough to me.

Guest pennine man

ive ad a load of collars and leads off ss and done how iwanted them no problem to compare them to pound shops get real

Guest Josy

That's what happens when you ask for collars made to your specification.

You want 3 ply narrow collars then that's what you get, seems simple enough to me.

So you expected me to trim down and burn to stop fraying or put a tie wrap on to keep it secure... 4 hand made collars when I gave you had the exact sizes I wanted? not exactly to my specification were they :laugh: A very proffesional service you run :laugh:

Edited by Josy

and no my tongue isnt brown

Stick it out let's have a look :laugh: :laugh:
  • Like 3

and no my tongue isnt brown

Stick it out let's have a look :laugh: :laugh:

Your just a greasy arse licker pennine man.............. :laugh:

Guest Josy

FFS...
:laugh:

Stick it on fleabay Josy, Less fcuking hassle

:laugh: and miss out on all this entertainment.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this