fox with the hmr

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a fox was after my live stock and I had a brick I'd dam well chuck it at it .

From the first post this was always going to develop into a 17HMR isn't up to fox debate.   Some of you guys are VERY blinkered, I have used a .22lr, HMR and WMR on foxes and they have always been t

I went out specifically for a fox in these, and many other pics I have, both were baited to a close, and appropriate, shooting position and the best suited rifle was used for the job, the housing esta

Posted Images

Too rmac.

You are the same guy!!!!!!!...............

Wise up min!!!!!!!!!!!............

You've got exacly the same teenage, hormonal and confrontational character trates with no substance whatsoever.

Got loads of old commando comics from my early teens if you want them :laugh::thumbs:

Atb Chris.

Ask him if he knows anyone who designed things like this for the Special Forces.

post-10759-0-34060900-1327526266_thumb.jpg

Sorry, this is getting silly now, I think this thread has passed it's sell by date!

ATB!

Too rmac.

You are the same guy!!!!!!!...............

Wise up min!!!!!!!!!!!............

You've got exacly the same teenage, hormonal and confrontational character trates with no substance whatsoever.

Got loads of old commando comics from my early teens if you want them :laugh::thumbs:

Atb Chris.

Ask him if he knows anyone who designed things like this for the Special Forces.

post-10759-0-34060900-1327526266_thumb.jpg

Sorry, this is getting silly now, I think this thread has passed it's sell by date!

ATB!

I've just soiled myself!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D :D :D :D :D :D :icon_redface:

Duncan perhaps u can tell me how this went from being about what is stated on firearms certs to me finding myself having to defend my presence in this forum, from every one that comes in????????????????

Let's face it Rich, and being perfectly frank here, the evidence (circumstantial or coincidental) does point overwhelmingly to you being richmcgin reincarnated.

Nothing against you, but you are dealing with people here who are in their 30's to 80's and have seen all this before.

Just be yourself mate, and you'll find the THL membership piss-taking in a friendly way, but forgiving. We are a bunch of blokes n ladies after all.

All the best

Duncan

Well i will tell you what iam glad this aint a court cos u lot are way off the mark but yes iam am going to hang around this site for a while. it would take a bit more than a few digs from a few armchair vertual hunters to get rid of me!!!!!!!!!!. but i do think that the play ground bullying is poor form especialy from adults!!.