Wellingtons..muck boots, aigle etc

Grubb stalker boots so far so good and with the vibram sole 10 time's better than the avon muck boots that didnt last six months.I found the toggi wellys more robust and stronger than the hunters aigles and le chemau i have had over the years.

i have had my grubbs stalkers nearly 2 years apart from a rip in the neoprene my own fault they are great and still going strong far better than muckboots :thumbs:

I was wondering when Grubb Stalkers were going to be mentioned, mine are on the way :yes: . Had nearly all the others, Muck boots(Tay) last, they lasted me just over a year. They went at the heel crease, shop said they hadn't seen them go there before and the soles had lots left on them.

But as said you need a good pair boots as well :thumbs: .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would agrree with you 99% of the time mate but some times when all you will be doing is walking muddy field you can't beat a pair of wellies for ease of cleaning.

For me it's Muck Boots every time. For around £55 you can buy the Muck boot derwent which it a cracking boot. I wear mine all the time as they are like slippers really comfortable, they are Neoprene a

i have the muck boots, so comfy, ive tabbed over 12 miles and wouldnt believe id just done it in wellies, the neopreme does restrict how deep you can can wade but if your lamping then thats not really

Had a pair of Hunter Balmoral Neoprene slight imperfects from John Norris for £49.99....only thing wrong with them was the red piping around the top of the one boot was just slightly askew....would definately have them again at that price....had Aigle in the past but they just kept spliiting on me.

P1010019.jpg

SINDASOX

Had a pair of Hunter Balmoral Neoprene slight imperfects from John Norris for £49.99....only thing wrong with them was the red piping around the top of the one boot was just slightly askew....would definately have them again at that price....had Aigle in the past but they just kept spliiting on me.

P1010019.jpg

SINDASOX

You've ruined a few pairs of boots Sinda's. Do you think it's about time you changed your name? :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

You've ruined a few pairs of boots Sinda's. Do you think it's about time you changed your name? :laugh:

" Ruined ".... :o ....bit harsh a word there fella....I'll have you know i look after all my boots.... :yes: ....anyway back to the wellington's post....John Norris have got the Hunter Slightly Imperfect Welly's back on sale, check the site for some great savings.

SINDASOX ;)

Grubb stalker boots so far so good and with the vibram sole 10 time's better than the avon muck boots that didnt last six months.I found the toggi wellys more robust and stronger than the hunters aigles and le chemau i have had over the years.

i have had my grubbs stalkers nearly 2 years apart from a rip in the neoprene my own fault they are great and still going strong far better than muckboots :thumbs:

I was wondering when Grubb Stalkers were going to be mentioned, mine are on the way :yes: . Had nearly all the others, Muck boots(Tay) last, they lasted me just over a year. They went at the heel crease, shop said they hadn't seen them go there before and the soles had lots left on them.

But as said you need a good pair boots as well :thumbs: .

Well received the Grubb Stalkers and they were to tight in the width and too loose around the heel, so back they went. The Muck boot Tay arrived and I is well pleased, they are like me slippers,well all most. Now it can piss down all it likes :laugh: .