3 digs today

Story G bit slow at this technology shit yeah roses pups are doin well 10 in all i kept back a full white pup if he has the same heart as his mother ill be over the moon that white pup of alans really hates the red lads id take him like a shot still very young and showing great promise took the first fox very well it was a great course ,left rose for dead but was comical to watch it was'nt for the want of tryin the poor bitch she got in on all three kills and drew the last one out and worked hard for it he was wedged in

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns afte

good stuff alan

Posted Images

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns

after another 2 hrs of walking the second terrier droped got a mark 1.0 opened up to a nice big dog fox dispatched and moved starting to get late now we said we head for the car then the first terrier droped again got a mark at 1.1 dug another dog fox my lurcher pup seen to this one as well and to top of the day when we were nearly back at the car i went into a ditch up to my waist in water

well done bud that terrier looks like it do some work for u well done

went out this morning about half 8 for a walk wit terriers after a half hour first terrier dropped got a mark at 0.7 easy digging got the fox out my young lurcher got this one after 2 or 3 turns

after another 2 hrs of walking the second terrier droped got a mark 1.0 opened up to a nice big dog fox dispatched and moved starting to get late now we said we head for the car then the first terrier droped again got a mark at 1.1 dug another dog fox my lurcher pup seen to this one as well and to top of the day when we were nearly back at the car i went into a ditch up to my waist in water

well done bud that terrier looks like it do some work for u well done

thats my mates terrier she gets a lot of work and sticks to the job in hand she s a great busher and finder

how many times did ya dig your old bitch i think ya rather work other lads terriers

if she didnt get her self ate every time she out i would dig her every week she will be out the weekend it will probaly be her last dig of the season :cray: maybe u should get ur self a terrier and we could dig to urs :tongue2:

how many times did ya dig your old bitch i think ya rather work other lads terriers

if she didnt get her self ate every time she out i would dig her every week she will be out the weekend it will probaly be her last dig of the season :cray: maybe u should get ur self a terrier and we could dig to urs :tongue2:

Now now boys we'll have none of that :laugh:

that was phill mitchell on drugs on my laptop this morning we went for a deer he wanted to give ye hell but i told him to lay off ye i should have let him give ye hell its the right stuff for ye

i was going to say u must have phil on the other end of the phone :yes: