Good couple of digs today

Went out today with Bulljack to call into a farmer we were told to call into that needed some foxes sorted,we got the the farm and as we where driving up the lane he was on his way out ,so we where just in time but he was delighted to see us and told us to park the van up in the yard.

He pointed us to a wood that he reckoned we might find some thing in ,there where plenty of signs of fox about and found an earth but nothing at home

we then decided to walk the ditch lines around the land swaping and changing the terriers to run the cover as we did ,the place is full of earths ,

we walked about an hour checking a few holes until we came across this stop that had an old pheasent pen in it,came to 1 hole let my red bitch in and a few seconds later she was on :boogy:

we sat down had a cup of tea and a smoke ,checked on the bitch and still baying away in the same spot .9 on the box and away we went ,about 20 min later into the bitch baying away on a fox so lifted the but as i was she griped the fox and the 2 came out together and then the lurcher bitch joined in and the fox was dispatched.we cleaned up and then gave bulljacks bitch a chance to run the cover .

No more than 20 feet away the bitch dropped into another earth and bang ,she was on ,so another cup of tea and a smoke and the bitch had her fox settled .7 on the box got down to her in a few minutes and she had her fox dead when we got down and she dragged it up th e tube a few feet so rather than dig another hole to get the bitch out we let June in bulljacks wheaten bitch and she retrieved fox and patterdale in one nice pull.

the pic is of the 1st dig ,my fcuking phone went dead and couldn't get anymore pics but i think bulljack got a couple on his phone he might put them up when he's on.

P.S only realised how bald im starting to get in this pic :icon_redface:

gallery_21594_3705_97813.jpg

• Like 4

Nice 1 lads ,we only touched on the land so will be back next week to check the rest of it and the farmer has another farm he wants us to have a look on aswell as clearing it with a few neighbours for us to work away around the hole area,so happy days :boogy: