Sign in to follow this  
barry123

dog fox

Headed out round the house this morning with a few mates , we had 3 russell pups with us ( which we were looking to hunt ) and my old russell bitch as back up ! tried a multitude of earths with the pups but nowt found ( re checked with old bitch ) anyway came to a field with 2 good earths , as we approached the earths 6 or 7 rabbits dropped into them :censored: pups drew strongly at 2 entrances that smelt of fox , but also the holes that some of the bunnys had entered . :unsure: So to be on the safe side we entered the experienced dog . and ten mins later at 0.4 a big dog fox :doh: . dealt with ,with old retired lurcher 11 yr old ( renamed scholesy ) :laugh:

Edited by barry123
  • Like 6

Headed out round the house this morning with a few mates , we had 3 russell pups with us ( which we were looking to hunt ) and my old russell bitch as back up ! tried a multitude of earths with the pups but nowt found ( re checked with old bitch ) anyway came to a field with 2 good earths , as we approached the earths 6 or 7 rabbits dropped into them :censored: pups drew strongly at 2 entrances that smelt of fox , but also the holes that some of the bunnys had entered . :unsure: So to be on the safe side we entered the experienced dog . and ten mins later at 0.4 a big dog fox :doh: . dealt with ,with old retired lurcher 11 yr old ( renamed scholesy ) :laugh:

that is a nice fox :notworthy:

good stuff barry ya had it easier them me today :thumbs:

ya get it tight mate !

yeah twice got 1 dog fox with the pup and then in another hole beside the first my older bitch had the vixen. the place was full of big rocks