Another day in the dales.

It was a great day out from the great scenery to the good company to the great craic,

You cant beat a mooch with the dogs!

Thank to Russ for the invite, was great to meet you Moll and Millet its (Jimmy by the way Milliet) seen as your name skills on not very good :thumbs:

Thanks Moll for the great Pics and the tuna suprise!

And not to leave you out Derbylad1 thanks for letting me walk back up the hillside to look for your watch you meathead :D

I wont forget your name now mate.. :D it was a cracking walk out and it was good to me another sensible fella.. :thumbs: ..something in this day and age the world sadly lack's..hope to have other day's out with you lot in the future..
  • Like 1

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

Great set of pic's Moll . . . Don't bother keep explaining what , why and where to some of the Cock's on here it's just a waste of your time ! !

Just carry on taking the time to put up great post's :yes:

Love the few shot's of Boo and the brindle bitch on a rabbit, where it turn's and Boo carry's on . . . "See Ya" :D

I love looking st the photos after a day out, you get to see things just like that, which you would normally miss with just the naked eye :D

• Like 1

mate if i wrote what i was up to wel how long would it take to get the knock eve pre ban ,days are gone for freedom of speach long gone makes me bitter at times to hink you have some of the best country about you and thye harrie you if you let the gaurd down at times ,mind you could [bANNED TEXT] pre ban and get pics of old dogs etc that would not be a hassle get a scanner and learn but there seem to be afew camera happy without myself showing gear trussed up for butcher , im hunter fisherman jioner , not realy into comps feching about with photos etc even last man that came i said keep camera in box ,and leave as you came in silence , some ven by pups on here with just photos from here as a cv , strange place at times ,

I dont like to put negative posts up so sorry in advance n moll n millit seem like decent folk but i agree these kind of photo's will not do us any favours, dont think id have my permission to much longer if farmers saw that carry on, i never run more than 1 dog on a rabbit let alone 4 :icon_eek:, this does look bad and amateurish, 4 dogs on 1 rabbit lol im proper surprised n cant get my head round it n all them dogs just balloonin about would drive me nuts..nice dogs tho ;)

As i said Dodger, it is really not like that in real life/time...dogs are well in control, trust me :thumbs:

I think its a disgrace the dogs are like a pack of wolves and millet you would do well to learn the use of a breaking stick :laugh:

I have one on order to get that little staffy whippet of my hand's when she goes to grab the bunnie's.. :D

i dont think the photos show any bad lite unles youre a true mad anti hunter , of a pack of trained killer dogs catching all and sundrie ,dont no the complex of it all i dont think showing a pack of dogs cacthing arabb is breaking the law but yes there some will find it as amunition , to have ago at rabbiters rather than hare coursing deer hunting fox hunting , as well there pests rabbits but can see it offending maybe , i wonder if it was a hare in a feild with several dogs chaseing it i wonder if the coursing guys would condone it or a fat roe leaving the feild with 3 or 4 dogs on its ass , i wouldnt condone any ,only place ive had 3 or 4 dogs out at once was the states spread out as its big land to get a jump on a jack rabbit good crack simiar to that, an animal is a rabbit hare fox roe , so they all deserve a bit respect , weather enjoying ureself or not , i dont condon several dogs chaseing one qaurry never have ,unless that was the only way to cacth them ,lie a bear hog etc hounds, would hate the thought some b*****d would use photos like that to chip away at another type of hunting wanks

i think to many worry at times not me couldnt give a hoot but would you condone three or 4 dogs on a hare , three or four dogs on a fat roe , or a fox over a moor , we are all in charge of our actions ,and look at it diffrently , until the day comes and they look at rabbs as pretty bunnies well keep on going but we are all in charge of our actions

i think to many worry at times not me couldnt give a hoot but would you condone three or 4 dogs on a hare , three or four dogs on a fat roe , or a fox over a moor , we are all in charge of our actions ,and look at it diffrently , until the day comes and they look at rabbs as pretty bunnies well keep on going but we are all in charge of our actions

I think you will find they were called...beagles. Stag hounds. Fox hounds Whin :D

Top banana guys and gals!! Looks like a cracking days sports you had there? Pics are top drawer as is the norm and as the norm on here the f*****g wankers who do nothing other than shit stir are BACK again trying to ruin a perfectly good thread!! While you folk were out working your dogs on a frosty winters morning i could just about bet my life the nit-pickers on here will of been lying in bed stinking after a drunken Friday night? Why do you bother Moll? My hounds and my lads hounds are out this morning YES 4 lurchers and TOGETHER..PROBLEM???..i don't give a f**k!! so why should anyone else!!! Rant over..ATB Andy. ;)

• Like 1

Top banana guys and gals!! Looks like a cracking days sports you had there? Pics are top drawer as is the norm and as the norm on here the f*****g wankers who do nothing other than shit stir are BACK again trying to ruin a perfectly good thread!! While you folk were out working your dogs on a frosty winters morning i could just about bet my life the nit-pickers on here will of been lying in bed stinking after a drunken Friday night? Why do you bother Moll? My hounds and my lads hounds are out this morning YES 4 lurchers and TOGETHER..PROBLEM???..i don't give a f**k!! so why should anyone else!!! Rant over..ATB Andy. ;)

I knew they would be starting soon Andy, no-one likes to see anyone else having a nice time anymore.

Going ratting again soon....god help me when they see those photos :laugh:

Thank you.