Another day in the dales.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

a man that snares a hare if there other means is not a sporting man , would be my last resort as an adult as i have lots of hare runs from feild to feild , never ever think of wires , snared all sorts not proud of it at times

So whats your SPORTING method ??

THATS CALLED ENTRAPMENT

No its called a sensible question

Just a feeling Mr T, but perhaps the lurcher section is not the best place for an unbiased hare killing view :laugh:

the way these lurchers folks go on its like the hare is a god can only be killed by one way,their way,anyother way is a sin.Well its a free world so i will carry on :thumbs:

THATS WHAT TO DO LAD YOU CARRY ON,NOW COULD YOU DO IT ON ANOTHER SECTION,TRAPPING AND SNARING OR EVEN SHOOTING.YOU MIGHT EVEN TALK TO LIKE MINDED PEOPLE :bye: :bye:

Sorry mate forgot to say which way my snares are bred and how well ripped they are :laugh: any pics of collie x's put them up :laugh:

All i can say moll is that days like the ones you had can be really good to just go out with sum mate and the dogs and not take it all to seriously like all necative people on here that are probably's jelous that they them selfs cant go out and have days like this. and cracking photo's by the way keep at it

some of the best days ive had have been mooching about with a pack of lurchers and terriers for rabbits and stuff weve done it for twenty odd years now never had a accident in all that time. we meet up atleast once a month for a rake about, one of the land owners even bought himself a terrier just so he could go with us. i wouldn,t let them bother you moll, exellent picks by the way

good farmer, take it he has not a game shoot or keeperd with plenty deer stalking etc, some areas farmers dont mind were i am l sorrounded with keeprs shoots etc so not as easy to hunt pack handed guys,be good to have an open day like that hunted with a pack in durhm great day , and got a slip ,

nothing like me whin,,,, im slim ;)

poor old teapot,,,, i love snaring ,, dont do alot,, mainly on paying jobs,, ive snared hares,, netted them,, and even shot them with the 12 g,, and rifle.................yep i prefer running them of course, no sport like it................but to get pm's threatning you,,, pathetic :censored: