Another day in the dales.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well blackmail certainly does work. I accidentaly took Russ's gloves home last time i was invited....and the only way to get them back, was another invite   A gorgeous sunny day today, no wind for

Funnily enough Chalky, I have spent some time thinking of late. When i first started out with the dogs, they were pets/workers. Most of my time was just mooching about, getting this and that, here an

As they say, opinions are like arseholes. Everybodies got one. Iv got 6 dogs and everytime i go out they all come with me (unless im lamping) and i couldnt give a f**k what the snot nosed twats think

Posted Images

andy there is not a big deal in photos and fun , as we all like fun , but its up to people to look at both ways i never ever though i would be done for catching a hare with a dog lamp or daylite as its abig rabbit , neither did you , so the last grasp is a day with a pack any more than 2 is a pack , of rabbiting curs lurchers , any way no need to rant ,but always to sides to a cion mate ,but she does take agood photo and the dogs are enjoying there self end off ,i dont give a fech but clever how i go about it , at times , have to be. we wer3 supposed to be out at 7 today but 4 belo and wheat was like concrete so , now its an hour or to of ferreting ,with 10 dogs lol

good pics moll, i might get slaughed for saying this but the pics of the bloke holding the live rabbit and letting the dog rag it doesn't seem like sport to me.

I explained it earlier....was not lke that :thumbs:

• Like 2

Top banana guys and gals!! Looks like a cracking days sports you had there? Pics are top drawer as is the norm and as the norm on here the f*****g wankers who do nothing other than shit stir are BACK again trying to ruin a perfectly good thread!! While you folk were out working your dogs on a frosty winters morning i could just about bet my life the nit-pickers on here will of been lying in bed stinking after a drunken Friday night? Why do you bother Moll? My hounds and my lads hounds are out this morning YES 4 lurchers and TOGETHER..PROBLEM???..i don't give a f**k!! so why should anyone else!!! Rant over..ATB Andy. ;)

If thats what folk wana do andy its up to them, each to there own n all that, but do you think its fair on the quarry o how it looks especially to the likes of joe bloggs or is a good idea to put up on here knowin how those kind of photos can n will be potrayed..

good pics moll, i might get slaughed for saying this but the pics of the bloke holding the live rabbit and letting the dog rag it doesn't seem like sport to me.

That camera can take many picture's in 1 second..believe me no rabbit's suffer any more than been killed below of a ferret..even if the dog was left to kill the rabbit it would of been a lot quicker than a ferret..needless to say every rabbit was dispatched within second's of coming to hand.. :thumbs:

• Like 3

millet do you still feed the rats up mate i remember you looking after them a bit i thought funny as hell as i hate them , we have 29 guests ahah bad boys , as i says before you take a good photo and a fun day out ,

A bit of the topic yet again..never fed rat's up as such..i used to put wheat under tin sheet's to draw them from awkward set's though..so they could be lifted for the dog's.

That camera can take many picture's in 1 second..believe me no rabbit's suffer any more than been killed below of a ferret..even if the dog was left to kill the rabbit it would of been a lot quicker than a ferret..needless to say every rabbit was dispatched within second's of coming to hand.. :thumbs:

I wasan't trying to be clever or anything, great pics as always moll :thumbs:

• Like 1

millet do you still feed the rats up mate i remember you looking after them a bit i thought funny as hell as i hate them , we have 29 guests ahah bad boys , as i says before you take a good photo and a fun day out ,

Feeding of rats is done to tempt them out of hard to reach places. Place the feed near something the rat can hide under so is tricked into feeling secure, but is easily accessible when you go with the dogs at a later date :thumbs:

millet do you still feed the rats up mate i remember you looking after them a bit

feed rats up???????????????

Edited by lightning123

I wasan't trying to be clever or anything, great pics as always moll :thumbs:

I knew that, your post was not written in an inflamatory manner ;)

ye i remember that , living 50 yards from sea we loathed them worse than the police lol , fishermen etc very wary of certain animals , a rat is along tail arabbit big ears , salmon red fish , pig curly tail , i think this country away to politicaly correct at times for there own good ,never thought i would see peole worrying about things as much in my time , would it be more appropaite to hang ten talibans like game trussd up as there bad men lol feching rabbs caut thousands , i tell you what would be more appropraite get moll or ureself, on her next outin cook afew and get a nice roasting juicy hot pot with the before with the skin on them and after, lol cant beat a rabbit stew , however its caut